shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen antique halo ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
And you have the halo to prove it!
3.gif

My halo will be bent...
8.gif
31.gif
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a side pic - pave EVERYWHERE!

And by the way, I WAS an angel until I fell in love with diamonds...

showmethepave1.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
in the one on the right you cna kind of see how wide the ring comes out. "Convex" as you described it - that third drawing you have is pretty much exactly how my ring falls.

showmethepave2.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
LOL, treysar. I think diamond lust brings out a bit of the devil in all of us angels!
11.gif
12.gif

The side view of your ring is so stunning! What did you decide on your band? I know you were wavering about the contoured band... It would be a shame to block that beautiful side view...

My ring won''t have any pave on the sides, so perhaps there wouldn''t be an issue of blockage and/or of diamonds in a w-band wearing away at my e-ring mounting?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
metal on metal will be fine. diamonds on diamonds or diamonds on metal (the band will get scratched up) can and probably will cause damage...

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...for me, it would probably just be the side of the band rubbing against the bottom of the e-ring, so I should be ok then? (metal on metal)
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Update: I sent my diamond to Quest & it arrived this morning. (whew!) They''re going to begin work on the ring tomorrow & should have some preliminary renderings for me next week. I''m so excited!
36.gif

elizachiles

Rough_Rock
Valeria,

Any chance you know who the first ring in your second post belongs to? It is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you talking about this ring?
basketsIII.JPG

elizachiles

Rough_Rock
Yes, ring #1. Is it the Legacy ring? I love it!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
#1 is very similar to the simple (vs. the "ornate") version of the Legacy, but I *think* that the one pictured above is a setting from icestore.com

elizachiles

Rough_Rock
Blueroses--
Thanks! I just took a look at icestore.com (they have beautiful stuff!) but didn''t see this one. Any other thoughts?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results