carat
color
clarity

Favorite Moments in Your Life??

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1347809431|3269088 said:
Each take-off. So exciting to leave the hold of the earth behind, flying my own magic carpet.

Second favorite moments, of course, are each landing. :praise:

:bigsmile:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wedding day for sure--I wish I could relive it! I loved every single second.
Honeymoon trip--the entire week was just so much fun and DH and I were so relaxed and happy.
The day my son was born and DH and I met him for the very first time. What an incredible feeling!
The day after getting engaged--waking up, being so giddy with excitement, and just staring at my ring nonstop all day.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I'm not even sure where to begin!

-Summer's spent at my best friends house with no worries in the world and when all of our parents were alive and healthy.

-My first real relationship in high school because it made me feel like I was on top of the world back then.

-High school in general, I have so many happy memories from that time. Prom, senior week, many house gatherings and fun nights.

-My nephews being born. They are absolutely awesome kids. I was so so so so so excited when they were born. I can't believe how much they've grown already.

-Adopting my dog. There is a quote that I love that explains it perfectly, "who rescued who?"

-Living in in center city, Philly. I grew up in the suburbs of Philly and even though I would frequent the city often, its a totally different experience if you get to actually live there. I got the chance to do that for 1 year and I have some of the best memories from that time, I'd do anything to go back. Make's me think about how much has changed since then and its only been 5 months since I've been gone.

-My wedding. This is a really big one that always stands out to me. The feelings I felt that day are absolutely indescribable. There really is nothing that is better than having everyone who you love and loves you in a room together. Everyone had such a good time and what I loved most was that even people who had not previously met before the wedding were chatting and dancing the night away together. Couple friends mentioned that to me and made me realize what a testament that was to my relationship with my husband. Makes me smile :bigsmile: I cried when the last song came on, I didn't want it to ever end.

-Finishing nursing school. I've never felt so much relief in my life and I also never ever realized that I even had it in me to put so much effort and dedication into something as much as I did. It was an accelerated program and took a lot out of me but I still finished strong. It was a favorite moment for my family and my husband too and the beginning of a new chapter for me.

-The fall. Every single fall is a favorite moment in my life. I love everything about this season. It reminds me of all the happy moments in my life, it gives me hope that there will be more, and it inspires me to change and start new if I feel like I need to. It's very nostalgic to me and sometimes bitter sweet but I am happiest during this season so its a big deal to me when September/October hit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results