shape
carat
color
clarity

Fatafelice''s Pro Pics (finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, Fatafelice, everything is so breathtaking. You were absolutely gorgeous, and all your details were just stunning!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
GoodSoul and Peardahhhling: Thank you so much! It was a great day!

Amber: I know I am crazy for still being awake my time, and I know you are three hours behind me, but what the hell are you doing up? Aren''t pregnant ladies supposed to be tired all the time?
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re amazing photos. You and your DH look so relaxed and happy!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I love your dress and bouquet
30.gif
30.gif
And everything else too!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
fatafelice:

I have never seen the beach wedding pictures. I don''t know how I missed them, but they are exceedingly lovely. Your flowers on that day were wonderful.

And the vow renewal is gorgeous. Your dress is to die for.

Best wishes,

Ally

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I love your dress -- and bouquet -- and cake!! (so cute!).

dani13

Ideal_Rock
FF, I LOVE these pics!!!! What a beautiful wedding (love the details!), gorgeous bride, handsome groom= PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing these with us!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I was so excited to see this post this morning, as I have followed your wedding posts from the start. A very heartfelt congratulations to you and your hubby on your renewal. Everything looked amazing, especially your gorgeous DRESS!
30.gif
It''s to die for!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Bee*, Choro72, Ally, TheBigT, Dani, and Equestrienne: Thank you so much for your kind words!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The love and joy you, your husband, your family and friends all feel for one another is evident in every single shot. I love the picture of your dad''s wedding band on your thumb, what a wonderful way to hold him close on your day. Just absolutely beautiful.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey fata! You and I share first and middle names!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
KimberlyH: Thank you. I really tried to feel like he was with me that day, and the little things helped.

Freke: That is too funny! I guess they are both pretty common, though, huh?
4.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Fatafelice...you looked so pretty! I love your bouquet and your dress is DIVINE!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your vow renewal is gorgeous; what a beautiful couple. I have been so captured by the Biltmore when I first saw it; I can just imagine how romantic it all was. Many congrats; I loved both your weddings
36.gif
36.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything was beautiful! I LOVE YOUR DRESS and everything else! I love the bird theme!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything looks fantastic (and you had amazing photographers). Congrats! You look beautiful (I especially love your hair) and everyone looks so happy. The colors you used are so serene I think, and very elegant.

And I have to ask, who is the PS couple in the shot with your DH? I''m not very good at recognizing faces.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are fantastic! Wow! Your day was so beautiful. I love your gorgeous dress, your wooden programs, your beautiful flowers, your perfect venue, your happy expressions . . .

Best wishes to you for a long and happy life together!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fata: How nice to finally see pics of you in your beautiful old-and-new gown, and of your vow renewals. Both of your weddings were beautiful!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love your dress, it''s so perfectly vintage and romantic! Everything looked amazing, congrats!!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Love your centerpieces, love your dress, love the bm dresses, love the cake (stand and all), and love the squirrels on the invites!!!!!!!

fleur.de.lys.88

Rough_Rock
You looked exquisite and your pictures are perfection. Congratulations!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That may be the most beautiful dress I''ve seen on this site

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What an amazing wedding!!! I love all of the little details and you look absolutely stunning! I can feel the love through my computer screen.
1.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, I was so excited when I read this and saw the word BILTMORE!!! FI and I live in NC and Biltmore is our dream place to get married. We haven't decided on where yet. Man, I would so love to do it there!!!!!! These pictures just made me swoon!!
30.gif
It's so great to see real pictures there, not just the ones from their website.

Haha, we even stayed at the Sleep Inn when we went there!

Your renewal is just gorgeous. You look soooo happy.
1.gif

I'm off now to see the photos of your beach wedding...
9.gif
Because FI and I are torn between Biltmore, the beach, and here in the middle.
1.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I just read up on the other posts and your beach wedding - everything there was so gorgeous too! That's kind of how I envision mine - very laid back and personal with people just comfortable and enjoying themselves. Since we're in NC, I'd love to do something like that here, maybe at our beach. Just wanted to say that everything is so pretty - at the beach and at Biltmore!!
1.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''ve been hoping you would be posting these ever since I saw you were back posting more frequently, Fatafelice! Yay! I''ve always loved your dress and the story behind it, and you look SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Everything looks wonderful, very romantic. The photos of you and your sisters in particular were bringing tears to my eyes. Congratulations, again!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2009 6:35:52 PM
Author: elrohwen
Wow, everything looks fantastic (and you had amazing photographers). Congrats! You look beautiful (I especially love your hair) and everyone looks so happy. The colors you used are so serene I think, and very elegant.

And I have to ask, who is the PS couple in the shot with your DH? I''m not very good at recognizing faces.

I''m dying to know as well! I looked through old threads and didn''t see the name anywhere!

I can''t remember if I had already posted in this thread but everything was just... PERFECT! Your invites are pretty stinkin'' awesome as well! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your gown. It looks so romantic and gorgeous.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
These are so amazing! I LOVE the door pics of you two. They look so picture perfect!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Lanie: Thank you! I loved my dress.
5.gif

Skippy123: I have loved Biltmore since I first saw it when I was 12. Not just the house, but the grounds and the mountains - the whole package. I only wish we could have gotten married in that awesome library!
3.gif

Redrose229: Thank you! I''ve always had a thing for birds, but I tried not to completely overdo it, since it was a big wedding trend the past few years. I like to think I found a good balance.

Elrohwen: Thank you for all of the kind compliments! I don''t want to say who my PS guest was, just in case she would rather be anonymous.
2.gif

Kittybean: Thank you! We were truly blessed to have such a wonderful day.

VRBeauty: I was lucky, wasn''t I, to have my something old and something new both be my dress?
9.gif
Thank you!

Sunnyd: Thank you! I love vintage things, so I consider that a great compliment. Also, your avatar is awesome.

Swimmer: Thank you for mentioning the squirrel! I adored it, but I think everyone else thought I was crazy for putting a squirrel on wedding stationary. lol

Fleur.de.lys.88: Aw, thank you!

Lulu: I will try to accept that amazing compliment gracefully! Thank you, I''m blushing!

Sammyj: We are very fortunate to have such wonderful and loving family and friends that the day just had to be that way!

Luvthemstrawberries: I''m excited to hear that someone else is considering Biltmore! I definitely recommend it highly. We also had our welcome party at the River Bend Barn on the estate, and the bridal luncheon on the terrace at the Inn, so I have experience with several of the venues. Please let me know if you have ANY questions. That is a tough choice you are facing! Personally, I loved the emotion of the beach wedding (it was a highly emotional time!), but I wouldn''t have traded my Biltmore wedding for anything. I am lucky to have had both experiences.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Selkie: I think I was on wedding burnout for a while after the wedding, which is why it took my so long to get my sh*t together!
3.gif
Thank you!

Clairitek: I''m not sure if it will be mentioned anywhere, as it was a very last-minute decision. We are in contact outside of PS and when so many people declined our invitation (stupid economy), I joked that I needed more guests and it sort of happened from there. It was a little weird to have someone at your wedding who you had never met IRL - and a little awkward to explain to the other guests! - but very cool as well. Plus, she and her DH got to explore Asheville, which is an amazing town. Thank you for all of the sweet compliments! After my dress, the invites were my favorite element!

Lliang_chi: Thank you! I stole that idea! The day before the wedding, when we went to drop off our last check at the catering office, they had a picture of another couple like that. I immediately decided that I wanted one too, and I am really happy with how they came out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results