shape
carat
color
clarity

Fashion Accessories on the Day of Cannes Film Festival 2013

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
The opening ceremony of the event is really a great show. We saw actors and actresses walking down the red carpet, and they are showing their dresses and also displaying some of the best fashion from around the world. What impressed me most were Ines de la Fressange and her extraordinary snake-shaped diamond studded bracelet and clutch. Needless to say, the snake-shaped diamond studded bracelet is the shinning point. I would like to make a special bracelet for myself and I have already bought some beads on pandahall.com, but this is really difficult for me. Does anyone saw any other amazing accessories on the opening day? And other special jewelry is appreciated too. I need some inspiration and advice about how to make a special bracelet.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Re: Fashion Accessories on the Day of Cannes Film Festival 2

Oh, I forgot to show the picture of the snake-shaped diamond studded bracelet in the former post. Here it is. Any other awesome accessories on the day of cannes film festival? Please share with me.
snake-shaped_diamond_studded_bracelet.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Didn't look at Cannes photos, but I'm in LOVE with that bracelet too! If I could rip it off her & take it home, I would. I adore snake bracelets & necklaces & there are so many magnificent ones out there. Good luck making yours -- wish I had the skill to do that.

--- Laurie

styringca

Rough_Rock

JewelFreak|1369143733|3451092 said:
Didn't look at Cannes photos, but I'm in LOVE with that bracelet too! If I could rip it off her & take it home, I would. I adore snake bracelets & necklaces & there are so many magnificent ones out there. Good luck making yours -- wish I had the skill to do that.

--- Laurie

Agree, I also like snake jewelries, especially gold snake,and serpent like these on ''okajewelry.com'' are so cool.
gothic-rhinestone-snake-ear-wrap-earrings-stud-gold-1__94575_std.jpg
mesh-gold-coiled-snake-wrap-bracelet-crystal-champagne__43092_std.jpg
flexible-mesh-gold-snake-necklace-rhinestones-gothic-1__53110_std.jpg

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock

The snake-shaped earring is amazing. I love it so much. Thanks for sharing, styringca.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results