shape
carat
color
clarity

Fanous???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone heard of this company? I was at a local B&M today to get a closer look at a couple of Precision Set e-rings & I saw a really stunning wedding set by Fanous & was curious since I''ve never heard of them.

Apparently they''re out of Dallas & in the process of updating/creating/populating their website (www.fanous.com) & most of the jewelry is represented only by computer generated models, which doesn''t really do them justice. But I really loved the set I saw ~ although the price was right at my budget in white gold & I''ve only been considering platinum until now ~ I''m figuring it would be about $1k more in platinum...

I''ll probably still going to go the custom route because of the price, but was just curious if anyone else is familiar w/ them?

lindsaylou

Rough_Rock
Is the same Fanous that I am thinking of on Preston at Beltline? If so, I have been in there before when I was looking for my setting and the people were nice and helpful. I have not been in there in a while, but from their website, the designs look really pretty! They did not have anything like this before. It was mostly stock settings that were not that special. You have inspired me to go have a look again. Sorry I am not much help, but I wanted you to know that I have heard of the store.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, I think that''s them. I would be interested to hear what you find if you go back ~ it appears that they are trying to shift their focus to design and manufacturing. I only looked closely at the one setting but all of the other Fanous settings in the jewelry case were really beautiful. I almost wish I hadn''t seen the it because it really blew away the Precision Set ring I had originally gone in to look at...

Anyhowy ~ glad to know someone has heard of them ~ thanks Lindsay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results