shape
carat
color
clarity

Family Reunion Engagement?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
okay, so I've told SO before that my ideal engagement scenarios involved celebrating with either friends or family. With that being said, I have NO plans to see my friends (in CA) any time soon, but I DO have a family reunion coming up in July. SO kept asking me the date and insisting that people would expect him there, even though I have told him repeatedly that he is not require to come, and that it is not a big deal. I know him very well, and he hasn't done ANYTHING suspicious, hasn't been asking about the reunion lately or anything that would wiggle my antenna, but do you think he would propose at a family reunion? Honestly, that would be IDEAL for me, because I have no interest in a wedding, but I do want my family to be able to celebrate with me...

My dad would be thrilled to bits! :)

Anyway, just thinking out loud. Please feel free to tell me that I am crazy. :) It's just one of those days. It's not even 2:30pm and I am already drinking wine...
27.gif

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
That sounds like a great opportunity for your BF to propose! He would be a fool to pass it up. Plenty of ***DUST*** to you!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
woohoo! lots of dust for you!
(and pass the wine!)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 2:31:50 PM
Author: Sunset_in_Cali
That sounds like a great opportunity for your BF to propose! He would be a fool to pass it up. Plenty of ***DUST*** to you!!

lol, well after last x-mas when he passed up the chance to propose in KS with my family, before we flew to CA to spend the new year with his fam, I can''t put anything past him.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a great time to me too.

Can I join you? I need a big ''ol drink now too
9.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 3:02:36 PM
Author: jcarlylew
woohoo! lots of dust for you!

(and pass the wine!)

***passes bottle***

I think I might need something a lil stronger, lol, like a margarita with lotsa tequila!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Well I don''t know if that means he''ll propose or not but I really, really hope so!!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Pour me one, too, will ya?!
martini.gif

I think it''s a great opportunity to give you a fabulous proposal and if I were him, I wouldn''t let it pass. The fact that he insisted on being there would make me suspicious, too. Perhaps he hasn''t brought it up to you anymore because he''s busy conspiring with your mom or another family member?

DUST!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 3:42:05 PM
Author: mscushion
Pour me one, too, will ya?!
martini.gif

I think it''s a great opportunity to give you a fabulous proposal and if I were him, I wouldn''t let it pass. The fact that he insisted on being there would make me suspicious, too. Perhaps he hasn''t brought it up to you anymore because he''s busy conspiring with your mom or another family member?

DUST!
oH yeah... good point mscushion!

************DUST**********

glug glug ...
embeer.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Hey, anything is possible right?! It sounds like it would be a wonderful and meaningful purposal...and I will for sure keep my fingers crossed for you! How exciting!

lexychoo

Rough_Rock
This is one of my ideal proposals! My boyfriend and I are both family people. He would definitely be the type to get down on one knee in front of his whole family, so a family reunion proposal would be amazing. And perhaps your SO is just a mastermind at keeping things secretive.
2.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 4:35:31 PM
Author: lexychoo
This is one of my ideal proposals! My boyfriend and I are both family people. He would definitely be the type to get down on one knee in front of his whole family, so a family reunion proposal would be amazing. And perhaps your SO is just a mastermind at keeping things secretive.
2.gif

I really hope you are right, Lexychoo. It would be out of character, but I hope so. At the same time, I''m not getting my hopes up. So many ''perfect'' opportunities have come and gone over the last year, I am resigned to think it will never happen if I am expecting it!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooo Trill...A family reunion proposal would be PERFECT!!!
I''ll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you...and I''ll throw in some **DUST** too
9.gif

Please update with any suspicious behavior leading up to the reunion
31.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh trill, that would be beyond amazing if he proposed at your family reunion!!!!!! By that time he will have had the ring for what...a year?!?!? Cough it up already mr. trill!!!!!!
3.gif
2.gif

I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you and send tons of ***dust*** your way!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 5:50:46 PM
Author: sammyj
Oh trill, that would be beyond amazing if he proposed at your family reunion!!!!!! By that time he will have had the ring for what...a year?!?!? Cough it up already mr. trill!!!!!!
3.gif
2.gif

I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you and send tons of ***dust*** your way!

forget the dust ladies, get your guns, lanterns and pitch forks!
3.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 3:06:57 PM
Author: trillionaire
I think I might need something a lil stronger, lol, like a margarita with lotsa tequila!

lol well on a whim i seached some bartending sites, sounds like this is for you trill:

Raw Diamond

1 oz 1800® Select Silver - 100 Proof Tequila
1/4 oz pear puree
1/4 oz fresh lime juice
1/4 oz agave juice

Combine ingredients and shake with ice. Pour into a lightly salted highball glass

oh and torch and pitchfork armed and ready
28.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 10:12:46 PM
Author: Squirrly
Date: 5/14/2009 3:06:57 PM

Author: trillionaire

lol well on a whim i seached some bartending sites, sounds like this is for you trill:

Raw Diamond

1 oz 1800® Select Silver - 100 Proof Tequila

1/4 oz pear puree

1/4 oz fresh lime juice

1/4 oz agave juice

Combine ingredients and shake with ice. Pour into a lightly salted highball glass

oh and torch and pitchfork armed and ready
28.gif

31.gif
I like how you work, Squirrly!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hehe, well in that case...

here''s a mob with shotguns and torches

17.gif
so now you can tell him you know where to find said mob ^_^ he just doesn''t need to know how delicious it is.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That does sound like it would be a great time for him to propose. I''ll keep everything crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results