shape
carat
color
clarity

Fall Shopping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 10:40:06 AM
Author: kama_s
Miscka, those boots are SO delicious! I have the opposite problem of you, it''s hard to fit my calves into the boots - I have to always make sure they''re zippered! Love the colour of your purse, purple is so hot again this season.

Thanks! If they don''t fit I may just cry!

I am also asking for these for my birthday, but cannot decide if I want black or merlot? Black would be more classic, but the merlot is so pretty! Either way I also want the little socks that go in them in some fun colors.

other boots

At least they have a buckle that I could maybe tighten.

I confess, it was your purse that got me looking around. I had a deep purple bag last year but it was a cheapy so I wanted to upgrade. Hopefully some day I will get a gorgeous RM! I am a total sucker for nice leather. I have always loved the leather on the Lucky bags I see in dept. stores, and I found an insane coupon online for their site, so I hope it works out!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/2/2009 11:21:13 AM
Author: Miscka

I am also asking for these for my birthday, but cannot decide if I want black or merlot? Black would be more classic, but the merlot is so pretty! Either way I also want the little socks that go in them in some fun colors.

other boots

At least they have a buckle that I could maybe tighten.

I confess, it was your purse that got me looking around. I had a deep purple bag last year but it was a cheapy so I wanted to upgrade. Hopefully some day I will get a gorgeous RM! I am a total sucker for nice leather. I have always loved the leather on the Lucky bags I see in dept. stores, and I found an insane coupon online for their site, so I hope it works out!
GET THE MERLOT!!!!!!!!!!!! A pop of colour in the winter would be so fabulous. Plus, everyone (including myself) wears black boots, you''d be totally rocking out in the merlot!

I had a deep purple purse last year too. Bought it on sale for 40$ and I managed to rip the lining out in less than 3 days. Tried to get it fixed, but the lining was of such terrible quality it would''ve ripped in another spot just as easily. So when this RM purse came out this fall, I was drooling all over it. I hope it''s a nice shade of purple, sometimes pictures can be decieving. I am a total sucker for leather as well, love the smell and the texture. I''ve never actually been inside a Lucky store...hmmmmmmm....
3.gif
2.gif

Post pictures when you get your purse and boots!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Love the Hunter boots!!

I know I''m so behind the trends, but I just ordered these: Boots

I also picked up this cute top from Anthropologie: http://goldenmeans.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/anthropologie-diaphanous-tunic.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/2/2009 11:37:06 AM
Author: kama_s

Date: 9/2/2009 11:21:13 AM

other boots
GET THE MERLOT!!!!!!!!!!!! A pop of colour in the winter would be so fabulous. Plus, everyone (including myself) wears black boots, you''d be totally rocking out in the merlot! I
HI:

What she said!
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/2/2009 10:37:59 PM
Author: october2008bride
Love the Hunter boots!!

I also picked up this cute top from Anthropologie: http://goldenmeans.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/anthropologie-diaphanous-tunic.jpg
HI:

NIce Uggs!! We need boots like this where we live--so practical!!

cheers--Sharon

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, ok, ok ok. Colorful boots it is. The problem is I DON''T want to look like every girl I knew in undergrad with colorful patterned rainboots. I know these boots are different, but still.

That said, does the aubergine sway anyone''s Merlot vote??

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 9:34:13 AM
Haha, ok, ok ok. Colorful boots it is. The problem is I DON''T want to look like every girl I knew in undergrad with colorful patterned rainboots. I know these boots are different, but still.

.....swayed.......
9.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 9:34:13 AM

First of all, NOT the same thing!

Secondly, with your new purple purse?! SWAYED!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
All the boots !! How fun!

I''m considerably older, so my recent buys are a lot more conservative ;-)
1st pic is Via Spiga - Nordstroms. I have skinny minny calves and this is still a little big - oh well.

ViaSpigaNordies2.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
ok, 2nd purchase. From the discount member site Ideeli (sp). I haven''t received t them yet, but keeping my fingers crossed.
I''ve been looking for a cowboy boot, that didnt hurt my ankles and didn''t hurt my wallet either!! These were 114.00 at Ideeli (sp??)
and at Zappos they were 200.00 Can''t wait to scuff them up and make ''em look old!!

MatisseJohnnyBoot2.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 9:31:53 AM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 9/2/2009 10:37:59 PM

Author: october2008bride

Love the Hunter boots!!

HI:

NIce Uggs!! We need boots like this where we live--so practical!!

cheers--Sharon

Agreed!! So what if they aren''t waterproof ;-) I''ll spray them and live with it. I have great winter dress boots that are waterproof for walking to work, but on weekends I wanted something more casual and comfy :)

Oh Canada. Love the winter fashion statements you force us to make haha.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 1:33:54 PM
Author: bebe

1st pic is Via Spiga - Nordstroms. I have skinny minny calves and this is still a little big - oh well.
Hi;

Uhhhhhh, gorgeous! You''ll wear those babies to death......
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 4:02:45 PM

Hi;

emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon
they are going on their first outing next week - the Telluride Blues and Brews Festival
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2009 11:30:12 PM

Date: 9/3/2009 4:02:45 PM

Hi;

emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon
they are going on their first outing next week - the Telluride Blues and Brews Festival
3.gif
HI:

Sounds fun and tasty!!! Maybe I''ll throw on my new JNBY skirt to the Aussy wine fest on Sat
18.gif
emcocktl.gif

cheers--Sharon

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I found some great shirts recently on sale at sears, and got a half cardi from Ross for a reasonable price. I found a pair of black flats that I wear with everything now too. I''m currently still after brown pants, brown heels, boots of all kinds, button up dress shirts, basic shirts to wear under cardigans, and lots of sweaters and scarves. I''m also really enjoying slouchy shirts now that I''ve figured out I look ok in them. I want to find some half tights, and a pair of gray pants. I''m also enjoying the idea of skirts with tights so am looking at outfits for those. And oh the shoes I am finding
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''d love to share ideas everyone, and if anyone knows where to find some cute brown heels, and some of the others above pls let me know.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s sweater season and found two great cashmere items--one cardy, one v-neck; 70 and 50 % off! Total score. Two other inexpensive but cute pieces from Dex. I wear them so much here that they are finished in one or two seasons--just got rid of three cashmere sweater sets that were pilled; they were inexpesive to begin with so I got my $$ worth out of them....

Meanwhile my DH is buying Prada winter boots full price! I think I''ve created a monster....
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results