shape
carat
color
clarity

**Fairy Dust and PS Dust for my little boy please**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Many prayers outgoing for your little guy. I know how hard this is for you, too! I hope he is doing great and recovering fast.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi SS
I will be thinking of you and your little boy today and sending best wishes.
My DH is a urologist, and even though surgery is always worrisome, that is a staight forward procedure.
I don''t hear of many complications to that one.
I''m sure that your little boy is in good hands.
Please let us know how your sweet little guy does.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope it all goes smoothly! Sending dust your way, and prayers too! It is scary but he will be fine!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Sending fairy dust and best wishes to your little boy - I''m sure that he''ll be 100% fine once this procedure is done!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Adding even more dust to the the dust pile and wishing him a speedy recovery!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Here''s some more dust!!!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
SimplySplendid: we are keeping your precious boy and family in our prayers at this time and hoping for the best outcome.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I''m late, but here''s more PS dust!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you and your little man! I''m sure he''s going to do great! Keep us updated.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of PS dust your way for a smooth procedure and speedy recovery for your little boy.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of get well vibes and prayers for your little boy today. I hope everthing goes smoothly and he has a speedy recovery!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you and your family.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
dust and positive thoughts!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Many thoughts and prayers are with you and your little man for comfort and healing!

Lori

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pixie dust on him and the family. Get well soon little one!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
I know how hard this is for you. My son had two surgeries on his eyes when he was a baby, both under general anesthesia. Your son will be totally fine, but you will not feel that until the surgery is over. I am sending out a prayer for you and your family to get through today with flying colors.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry I didn''t see this until now...I never look up there!

I hope everything went well with the surgery, and that your son is healthy. Please update us when you can!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 1:30:11 PM
Author: claudinam
I am so sorry I didn't see this until now...I never look up there!

I hope everything went well with the surgery, and that your son is healthy. Please update us when you can!
My thoughts exactly. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Still praying for your little precious boy and family.Keep strong and optimistic.I hope all is going well.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Sending a special prayer for you and your small bundle of happiness. I also hope for a very speedy recovery.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending healing vibes your way SS, hope everything went smoothly and that the three of you are doing well!!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
You''re all in my prayers.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, simplysplendid, I hope everything goes perfectly during the surgery. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Take care, darlin''.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Praying for your son''s fast recovery.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Although neither of our children had surgery at such a young age; our son was 7 when he had surgery. The hardest part for me at that time, was trying to maintain a happy, casual attitude on the outside, while inside I was a total wreck!

The operation is over, but I''m sending fairy dust for a speedy recovery for your son, and calming prayers for you and your family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
simplysplendid, I only read this today. I hope that the surgery did go as smoothly as you had wished and that the recuperation has been the best that it could be, infection-free and with pain well-managed. My heart goes out to you. It is hard to imagine having to see your baby suffer at eight months. Seeing my daughter have an appendectomy at five years was hard enough on me!

I will be in Maine for a week (and off-line) starting tomorrow. I hope that when I return that there will be good news posted from you here in this thread!

Lots of hugs and good wishes,
Deborah
34.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dust,dust and more DUST coming your way.
slider_grouphugg.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I hope you have found your child''s surgical operation a success, and that he is already on the path to health and happiness. (((cyber best wishes)))

L.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sending dust for a speedy recovery!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies,

Thank you! We were home yesterday and Marcus is eating well and is back to his old self now, so hurray!
36.gif
It was a rough ride during the hospital stay as he was frightful in a new environment with unfamiliar faces doing lots of unfamiliar things to him - blood pressure checks, tubes and IVs on him etc. Hence he was very clingy and would cry whenever I leave him for even a moment. Very hard to put him down to bed - He would sleep in DH or my arms (carrying him is another story with several tubes on him) but would wake up the moment we put him down. All the nurses had to creep quietly and do their thing really quietly in our hospital room when he''s asleep -- LOL. The operation was smooth and everything post operative turned out as the doctors expected. The doctors looking after him -- the pediatric surgeon, the anaesthesiologist and his usual pediatrician makes several visits to him daily and were careful with their review and assessments. Both DH and I were happy with the care he received from the doctors and apparently the pediatric surgeon was recognised by his peers as one of the best in his field in our country. So a big PHEW!
36.gif

SDL/Isabelle, I really wonder how you made it through your child''s eye surgery. I would have utterly freaked out.

Debbie/Miraclesrule, it is just so heartbreaking to see your little one go through surgery. I don''t just feel sad when Marcus went through surgery, but feel very sorry for other babies and children in the pediatric ward going through some kind of pain, sickness or injury.
7.gif

Tuckins1, go hug your mom and dad for the agony that they went through when you had your op when you were little
9.gif
. They must have been worried sick and I am glad that you are now in good health. Thank goodness for modern medicine!

iluvcarats, yes I heard this is supposed to be quite straightforward though it is a major surgery. We were told the surgery would take approx 2 hours and was worried when it led up to almost three hours. Apparently Marcus has quite a long stricture in the uretha (about 2cm), so this made the straighforward approach to cut horizontally and reattach unfeasible. So the surgeon had to cut the uretha vertically and join it back. He has a stent in him now which will be removed in about 6 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results