shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets Eternity Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisy2418

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I was hoping someone out there could help me answer a question. I have a Vatche RC setting for my e-ring. I don''t want one of those "wave" bands, but I want the two rings to sit flush. Has anyone had any experience with an eternity (or half eternity) from Facets? From the pictures on the website, they look *very* low set, so I was wondering how they are in real life. I really hate to order one, just to see how it fits, ya know?

And, if anyone has the RC with an eternity band from Facets (long shot, I know...) I''d love to see it!!
36.gif

Thanks bunches!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is what I have found so far.

It''s a Royal Crown with a 7 stone band (from Tiffany''s)

It''s Kayla17''s former set.

107_0797%20(2).JPG

Deputy74

Rough_Rock
I am also interested in this. I have the same setting RC by Vatche and I also want an anniversary or eternity band with emerald cut or princess cut stones. But anything that looks nice next to the ering would be appreciated.

Little

Rough_Rock
I have a Facets wedding band with 9, 10 pt Asscher cut diamonds
9.gif
It pretty much looks like a 1/2 eternity band when on my finger. The stones are set very low. I''ll post pictures tomorrow after my husband sets up my computer (it was at the shop).

Little

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results