shape
carat
color
clarity

Faberge jewellery?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

It''s been ages since I posted last. Lots has happened, including having a gorgeous baby girl, Pennny, in January this year. And a few more jewellery items have been added too, including a lovely Paspaley pearl necklace and I''m currently having a right hand/eternity ring made featuring a 4P pink diamond. I''m very lucky and very spoilt!

Anyway, the point of posting this here... we visited the beautiful new Faberge boutique here in Sydney, Australia a couple of weeks ago. it''s just stunning as is their jewellery. I''ve seen pictures of it and it never really grabbed me. But seeing it in real life is a whole different story. It''s simply beautiful and the enamelling is luminous.

My husband and I particularly liked a filligree pave egg pendant (no enamelling, white gold and diamond) I think he''s put a deposit on it!

Does anyone have any experience with Faberge jewellery? good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results