shape
carat
color
clarity

F VS2 - opinions on these specs

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!

I have been searching for a diamond of E or F colour with stong blue flour for a while now. I have come across a virtual stone at a vendor which seems to be perfect, and perfectly priced!
I would like opinions please on the stone before i call it in. The vendor will provide me with a an idealscope, ASET and also a video in diffused lighting as soon at it arrives and there is no obligation for me to buy.

Heres the link to the GIA cert: http://www2.gia.edu/reportcheck/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.showReportVerification&reportno=2121376908&weight=0.83

The specs look good to me... but i would like an expert to chime in here! Thank you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
numbers look "nice" - looking forward to hearing more when your vendor gets it in :))

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto.

b2cjewels

Rough_Rock
Trade
There is no doubt the numbers look nice. Fluorescence is what really concerns me cause it may add or detract from diamonds appearance. The thing is if the diamond display neon blue cast under the ultra violet light may cause the diamond to appear a little foggy...but let me caution you the key word here is " May" ......however this raises my curiosity out here to know your likeness for the effect of strong blue fluorescence in combination with F color diamond..

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you are new here, but many of us are familiar with the GIA study from a few years back about fluoresence. Basically they couldn't find enough over-blues or hazy stones to even make the study worthwhile, and determined there is no ill effect on *most* stones regardless of color. Personally I have a D w/ SB fluor and I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world regardless of how many trade persons try to make me feel like an idiot for buying it.

Vanilla - you go for it! You won't regret it. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results