shape
carat
color
clarity

Eye popping celebrity bling is how they titled it....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/26/celebrities-bling-hollywood-biz-cz_lg_0726celebbling_slide_2.html?partner=msnent

Hope the link works...it is from Forbes site.

DKS

PS...WooHoo I just racked up 1000 posts. Drats!! ..wish I had spent the post on something more memorable.
2.gif

How ever have you "old timers" reached 10,000 posts?
I bow at your supremacy!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Sheesh... 10,000 dollar LASHES!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

madonna.10k.lashes.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That one had me going ''huh!?'' too!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 3:19:45 PM
Author:door knob solitaire
http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/26/celebrities-bling-hollywood-biz-cz_lg_0726celebbling_slide_2.html?partner=msnent

Hope the link works...it is from Forbes site.

DKS

PS...WooHoo I just racked up 1000 posts. Drats!! ..wish I had spent the post on something more memorable.

How ever have you ''old timers'' reached 10,000 posts?
I bow at your supremacy!

Hey congrats dks on the 1k mark. I think your posts are very memorable! maybe the content of this one is worth forgetting though..
2.gif

2.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 4:21:21 PM
Author: FireGoddess
That one had me going ''huh!?'' too!

Well, nobody said having money = class...
38.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is crazy!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Euuww. Just because they are famous does not mean I like their taste!!!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think will happen to JLo''s old ring? Will it have the "broken engagement" stigma? I know that I wouldn''t pay $1.2M for a ring that had been involved in that relationship!
25.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did I miss something about J Lo''s bling?

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 11:58:01 PM
Author: diamondfan
Did I miss something about J Lo''s bling?
It''s right after Pharrell''s golden Blackberry
20.gif
. It''s the pink Bennifer ring - they mention it going back on the market.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
was this the one from Ben? I heard it was back a few years back. Didn''t he pay like millions for it? Would you want a ring that was on her finger and came back to be sold from a broken engagement? I am not sure I would though it was a beaut!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I would maybe take it as a RHR, but I don''t want her broken engagement heebie-jeebies on my engagement ring!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Of course, if anyone is giving it away, I won''t say no.
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Always interesting to see what the uber-rich do with their moolah! I''m not really sure why the words "crunk ain''t dead" have to be emblazoned in diamonds, though...then again i''ve never understood grills, maybe I''m just not "hip." LOL!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grills make me ill (I am poet and I know it!)

That hip hop crap is nasty to me, I would melt it and reuse the stones but never would I wear such gross stuff. So not my style at all. There is such a thing as going to far, if it looks like it weighs you down it is likely too much!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the thread jack, but I never heard the word before and had to look it up:
Traditionally, crunk meant a hoarse, harsh cry.[3] The term is often used as slang to mean intoxicated. Folk etymology suggests the modern usage of crunk originated as a portmanteau of the words "crazy" and "drunk" or having been "cranked up" to a level of excitability at which one becomes "crunk". Rapper Lil Jon defined crunk as a "state of heightened excitement".

The first popular figures to use the word were Atlanta rappers Outkast, who in their 1993 song and accompanying video "Player''s Ball" said, "I gots in crunk if it ain''t real ain''t right". Outkast also mentions "crunk" in the song "Hootie Hoo" (which was released in 1994 on the same album Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik).

On June 10, 2007[citation needed] Webster''s Dictionary added "crunk" as a new entry.

"crunk Pronunciation: \ˈkrə©¯k\ Function: noun Etymology: crunk, word of fluctuating meaning used during the 1990s in lyrics of the rap groups OutKast and Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Date: 2000

a style of Southern rap music featuring repetitive chants and rapid dance rhythms"
In 1993, Conan O''Brien used the term "krunk" (an apparently invented nonsense word) as a multipurpose expletive on his television program Late Night with Conan O''Brien, but "crunk" is not an expletive.[citation needed]

See Wiktionary for literal definition.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I like the pumpkin diamond that Berry wore!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results