shape
carat
color
clarity

eye clean or mind clean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ssfse

Rough_Rock
i am looking at an ags 000 with a clarity grade of s1. do you think this is eye clean to the naked eye? as a novice, i need some better trained eyes for help.
thanks

but_magnified123456.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately we can''t help you with that, other than to recommend that you call the vendor with the diamond and ask them to look at it and describe what they see.

ssfse

Rough_Rock
oops, having trouble attaching the images....

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see your image, and it probably wouldn''t tell me much definitively anyway.

I can tell you, though, that I have a AGS-0 2.36 RB SI2 and it is completely eye-clean. And if I can''t see anything without a loupe, then (to me, anyway) it''s mind clean, too! So they are out there (totally eye-clean SI stones), and well worth looking for.

BTW, I ditto the above -- ask the vendor!

Keep us posted!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
call the vendor.
2.gif

they have the stone and can tell you whether or not it is eye-clean.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 9:23:07 PM
Author: belle
call the vendor.
2.gif

i could almost kiss you belle...yer so smart...and hot too, with your headphones on.

CALL THE VENDOR!!!!!! If you need trained eyes, the ones who actually own the stone seem like the best bet.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 9:33:16 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 2/8/2006 9:23:07 PM
Author: belle
call the vendor.
2.gif

i could almost kiss you belle...yer so smart...and hot too, with your headphones on.

CALL THE VENDOR!!!!!! If you need trained eyes, the ones who actually own the stone seem like the best bet.
i could almost let you
28.gif
it''s hard to resist a headphone hotty
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results