shape
carat
color
clarity

Experts - Can you Please tell me which one sounds better from this info?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I saw two Round Diamonds so far. I am still green to the Rounds but here are two I have seen so far. I think I know the answer but want to make sure with all you experts. Thank you so much. I am trying to learn about rounds as fast as I can. I can;t see the diamonds side by side as they are in 2 diffeent stores.

Diamond # 1

F
SI1
1.23ct
6.99 x 7.03 x 4.24
Depth 60.5
table 57
Girdle thin to medium
Pol good
Sym VG
Key to symbols: feeather, cloud, needle
Price $7400

Diamond #2
G
SI1
1.28Ct
6.90X6.95X4.32
depth 62.4
table 55
Girdle medium to slightly thick, faceted
Culet none
Polish excellent
Symettry Excellent
Key to symbols crystal, feather
Price $7400

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
crown and pavilion angles would be nice..
but from what you''ve given, i like #1.
2.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock

How eyeclean is #1? Ask the vendor.

From the numbers provided - though smaller in carat weight - it''s bigger in mm. It''s a color grade better & priced the same.

DoubleB

Rough_Rock
If you want to learn as fast as possible, try Good Old Gold''s tutorial. Its excellent! (As is WhiteFlash''s and PS''s in general)

www.goodoldgold.com is GOG''s web site. Sorry, I''m not good at links beyond that

bb

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Belle,

Can you tell me what you like #1 better from what you have seen? I actually thought #2 was better due to excellent polish and symettry and also because it did not have a cloud.

I guess I have alot to learn about rounds.

Thanks again!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
#2 is a little deep, that''s why.

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Fire&Ice.

I have seen both stones and they both are eye clean, but it seemed to me like the second stone had more brilliance. Not sure if it was the lighting in the store. I thought it was due to the excellent polish and symetrry and becuase stone #1 had a cloud.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results