shape
carat
color
clarity

Expert advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I already posted this awhile back, but I''m worried it''s lost in the shuffle.
face9.gif

I would really like your opinions on this oval from GOG, which I''m just in love with and have seen in person. It looked absolutely perfect and beautiful to me.

goodoldgold.com/gemfiles2005/OV211DSI1-14260053.srn

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The link didn''t work for me. But I can say this if you love it and have seen it in person then why not get it??
2.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t see the link you posted, but if you''ve seen this diamond and love it, you should buy it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you said you''ve seen it and love it and that it''s beautiful and perfect to you...the most important criteria have already been met.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Melinda,
Can you try posting the link again?? I love ovals and would love to see it. Thanks.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 1:21:25 PM
Author: kaleigh
Melinda,
Can you try posting the link again?? I love ovals and would love to see it. Thanks.

goodoldgold.com/gemfiles2005/OV211DSI1-14260053.srn

Goodness, this is driving me crazy. I don''t know if my workplace isn''t allowing me to post it or what, but if you can see the above I''d REALLY appreciate your opinion. This is one of the most important purchases in a woman''s life, after all.

2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Melinda,
i couldn''t get the link to load for some reason
8.gif
but I will say Jonathan has a super reputation. If you haven''t already, discuss it with him, all the pros and cons, what you are looking for vs. what the stone has. I would trust him completely. He will be able to see it and tell you far more than we could by looking at numbers and even pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results