shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with boudoir photos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

breezy

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have experience with doing these types of photos? I am slightly considering it..........but worry a great deal about privacy and images getting in anyone''s hands but me or my FI. With computers it doesn''t seem that anything is truly safe. What are your thoughts? Did your DH think it was so great that it was worth it to you? I have never discussed this with my FI (getting married Sept. 25th!)------so I don''t really know what he would think about it.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I did them as a wedding gift to FI. He''s practically bouncing off the walls excited to get them.
9.gif

As far as privacy goes, you can always ask your photographer not to blog your photos, but most have in their contracts that they can use the photos as examples of their work. I never took off more than what a bathing suit would show, just some lingerie, so I didn''t care at all!

It was really fun to do though, I recommend it. Not just for your FI''s pleasure, but because it was so freeing! Good luck deciding!

ashbeth609

Rough_Rock
I had them done and gave them to DH as a wedding gift. He had no idea and we had never discussed it before. He loved them! But I think I might love them more. I had such a great time and recommend that everyone do them!

My photographer put my photos on a CD instead of posting them to her website. Maybe you could ask yours to do that?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I have always thought about doing them. I think that it would be so much fun, but worry about what he would think of them. I know that he loves me, but I wonder about him comparing them to all the other pictures that he sees of women in lingerie that are professionally taken. Not that he stares at Playboy regularly or anything like that. It is just that I am far from perfect and I think that maybe it is best that I don''t put it in print. Will they do airbrushing for me? Just to fix the things that don''t want him to fixate on. I can just imagine him asking me..."What is that dimple? I never saw that before?"

breezy

Rough_Rock
I know exactly how you feel. That is also a concern of mine. Even though part of me would love to do it for him (assuming he would really be happy about it), I don''t think I can go through with it. I would always be worrying about others seeing them......and many people have had angry soon-to-be exes do things solely to embarrass or humiliate. I don''t plan on ever getting divorced, but then again, does anyone?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I brought up the idea for him, perhaps as an anniversary gift around 1 year, but he was in fact more concerned about the privacy issue than I. He said I should just have him take the pics instead...naughty boy!
11.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I decided to do it. In fact, I have an appt at 3pm tomorrow to do it. I trust the person that is doing it. She is very nice and I decide what is shown and what isn''t. I get all copies. I feel very comforatable with the whole process. I think that it will be fun to do and I think it will be really neat to look back on them on our 50 year anniversary. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results