shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience with Diamond Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bpetry

Rough_Rock

This Fall I had made for me a three-stone past, present and future ring. Three companies were involved in addition to all of the great information that I received from this site. I purchased the diamonds from USA Certed and it was a fantastic experience.

I purchased three ideal cut diamonds, a 1.21ct and two .70ct. I worked primarily with Tony, who was very helpful. He saved me money by recommending some wonderful diamonds that were less expensive that the ones I had originally picked out. Also, BELIEVE the low price guarantee. Once I selected the diamond, I ran a search on pricescope and found the same diamond for less. Tony honored the lower price without hesitation. Martin and Tony were wonderful to work with and I plan on conducting more business with them in the future.

I had the mounting made at engagement-ring-mountings.com. Evelyn was wonderful to work with. She created a stunning three-stone ring in 18K yellow gold. She did it rush, had it made in only a week. If you are looking for a high quality ring that is different from all of the rest, then you should checkout this site. I would recommend Evelyn to anyone that is looking for that special mounting.

The ring and the diamonds were sent to D. Atlas, I worked with Christian DiCamillo. Chris was great to work with, very helpful and communicated with me every step of the way. Once he verified the diamonds, I gave the dimensions to Evelyn and she made the ring. She then sent the ring to Chris. Chris mounted the diamonds and performed a final appraisal of the ring, as well as sent me some pictures. Chris made it all come together and was fantastic to work with.

I would like to thank all three of these companies for helping me to have a wonderful e-diamond experience. I would recommend each of them with out hesitation and plan on working with them in the future. Also, thanks to pricescope. The information I received from all of you helped me to become an informed consumer. Your site made all the difference for me.

Sincerely,
Bruce

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Bruce, so glad you had good experiences with all......but where are the pics!
2.gif
We love to see pictures (and hand pics) of the beautiful bling on PS!! Congrats on your purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results