shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience With Brian Gavin Advance

geography36

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on here for awhile and appreciate all of the knowledge and experience available.

After reading the reviews, I am considering Brian Gavin Diamonds Advance Selection. Can anyone who has purchased this type of stone give me their experience?

In the terms, it says that the diamond is guaranteed to have color, clarity and AGS 000 characteristics or a suitable replacement will be found. Does anyone have an experience where a replacement needed to be found?

Thank you

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume those are diamonds that are not back from AGS grading yet. I think you could put a deposit on one and then make sure it comes out as Signature H&A (seeing all the images and grading report) before finalizing the sale. I would want no obligation to wait for a replacement if I didn't like the stone on hold.

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Yes, that's the way I understand it as well. This is a way for you to see what's in the pipeline and reserve it ahead of time.

weepingwillow

Rough_Rock
Good experience.
I wasn't happy with Wf selection lately so I turned to BG.
Did the As for a 2.2 stone. It was scheduled to be a vs2 came back a vs1 for same price.

geography36

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your advice and comments.

I am not too time restricted, so it sounds like I have a good chance trying this out. And could perhaps get something better than I asked for and in the worst case have to wait a bit for what I expected.

weepingwillow

Rough_Rock
You won't regret it to be honest.
Can't say enough good things about BG. The whole staff is exceptional.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results