shape
carat
color
clarity

Exceldiamonds 14K YG Eternity Ring w/ AGS 000 Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bacid

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring & diamond from the Barry & Judah over at Exceldiamonds/SuperbCert. Great product, great price, great service.

Diamond: 1.09ct AGS000 Princess Cut H/SI1
Ring: 14K Yellow Gold Shared Prong Eternity Ring

Amazing light performance, HIGH/VERY HIGH/VERY HIGH on the Gemex scale.

For those Canadians out there who are unsure about whether to buy from USA, take it from me, IT IS WELL WORTH IT.

The workmanship of the ring along with the quality of the diamond blows away 99% of the crap we see locally. Everyone who's seen it so far has been wowed. Pictures/words cannot accurately describe how sparkly the diamond is.

pricescope1.jpg

pricescope2.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
OH wow, love it! Can we have more pics please? front on? I want to see that beautiful stone... I love the yg setting too, really makes the diamonds stand out.

a

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, that is a GORGEOUS RING! I love the YG setting as well, never seen a shared prong setting in YG! Yummmmmm! Congrats, bacid!!!
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Love it!! I love how yellow gold makes diamonds just POP!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Soooo pretty!!! And that second picture really shows the sparkle potential, I bet its blinding IRL!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is GORGEOUS!!! Love the yellow gold!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

Just curious, how long did it take you to get your ring? I've got an order in with them for just under 2 months now and am getting frustrated.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love the yellow gold setting!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! Congrats!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!! Congrats.
9.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful setting and stone! More pics please!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring!

bacid

Rough_Rock
I'll try to get more pics soon.. been really busy since we got back from NYC.

What's the bling bling blog? Can you send me the link so i can take a look?

If I exclude the 2 week diamond district break, then it only took 3 weeks for the order to be completed since I went down to NYC on Aug 9th and it was ready earlier in the week.

2 months sounds REALLY long, are you getting a custom-designed setting or something from Vatche?

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 5:05:36 PM
Author: bacid
I'll try to get more pics soon.. been really busy since we got back from NYC.

If I exclude the 2 week diamond district break, then it only took 3 weeks for the order to be completed since I went down to NYC on Aug 9th and it was ready earlier in the week.

2 months sounds REALLY long, are you getting a custom-designed setting or something from Vatche?
Hi bacid,

Nope, mine's neither custom, nor a Vatche setting. I called last week and was told it was shipping out this week...I've been told that twice now. Friday I'm calling again and having a long talk with Barry to find out what's going on. I'm not a happy camper.

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
I really like the YG setting on this - its so refreshing to see it for once!! Its a beautiful stone too!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 8:02:34 PM
Author: Sassee
I really like the YG setting on this - its so refreshing to see it for once!! Its a beautiful stone too!
ooh.i absolutely agree! I''m usually not partial to YG but on this setting it looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results