shape
carat
color
clarity

Everybody likes lots of pics, right???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rosierock

Rough_Rock
Very pretty! so unique, I love it. Great photo''s too!
36.gif

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
P6160253.JPG

That''s a beautiful picture!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
OMG! I just love your rings. I wear the same size as you do, I''ll get a 5.5. if I think It''s going to make my finger look fat. IMO , I think a stone in the size of .50 to .75 is the perfect size stones for our ring sizes. ( please don''t hate me PSers for thinking that ) But I have to say again, that your rings are gorgeous. I also like Kay Jewelers, but I''m also like you in the way that the only way I can upgrade is use the local Friedmans Jewelers and use my account there and pay it off in three or four payments. ( got a little some''n some''n in the works myself
31.gif
) But once again I want to say gorgeous...
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful and different!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great rings & great shots!

On the milgrain issue -- you could probably have that re-done on the w-band ... and maybe even done on the e-ring too. Not sure of the cost but it might be worth looking into -- would find out if doing it would void any warranty from the original vendor though -- maybe their benchman could do it for a small charge?

PURDY! CONGRATS!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them, great pics BTW!!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set of rings! You did a great job with the wband - it really looks like it was designed to go with your ering!

Grace

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everybody for all the generous compliments
21.gif

Mara, the pictures of the new stone/head combination start with the flower shots.
Decodelighted, thanks for the advice. I''m never able to decide if I want to make them both have millgrain or not...
One thing I have considered doing a little more research on is whether I can get a Vatche Royal Crown head made to go on this ring. I love it but I dont know if it would fit and I dont know if that head looks good on stones .7 and under...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 5:41:33 PM
Author: Grace
Thanks to everybody for all the generous compliments
21.gif

Mara, the pictures of the new stone/head combination start with the flower shots.
Decodelighted, thanks for the advice. I''m never able to decide if I want to make them both have millgrain or not...
One thing I have considered doing a little more research on is whether I can get a Vatche Royal Crown head made to go on this ring. I love it but I dont know if it would fit and I dont know if that head looks good on stones .7 and under...
Oh I love the new stone and head then!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the fountain shot.
30.gif
So beautiful. I also think the new diamond looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results