carat
color
clarity

"Everybody Commits Adultery"

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mom2dolls|1475784003|4084244 said:
Something to take into account is how Hillary treated the women Bill was having affairs with! She had an entire committee to handle the women as they came forward. Payoffs, threatening, tires slashed etc.
She turned a blind eye as the years went on as he continued to shag everything with legs.
That is a reason to judge Hilary!

How could you possibly know this? What is your source? What is the evidence?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched the Frontline that kenny linked to in another thread last night. After watching it, my opinion about Hillary staying with Bill has not changed and is more concrete for me now. A couple of the interviewees actually used the word "hate" when referring to how she felt about Bill after the impeachment. Made sense that she moved to New York not long after and before he left the WH.

I still don't care too much about this part of either candidate's life.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1475863347|4084521 said:
I watched the Frontline that kenny linked to in another thread last night. After watching it, my opinion about Hillary staying with Bill has not changed and is more concrete for me now. A couple of the interviewees actually used the word "hate" when referring to how she felt about Bill after the impeachment. Made sense that she moved to New York not long after and before he left the WH.

I still don't care too much about this part of either candidate's life.

Your opinion of Hillary is not the point. The point is that Trump and some of the men who support him are using Bill Clinton's infidelity as a weapon against Hillary Clinton and that is sexist as well as bizarre. Bizarre because it was not she who committed adultery.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results