shape
carat
color
clarity

Every Muscle Aches!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I have spent the weekend working on my house. Its been for sale since March. I am onto my 3rd real estate agent and decided to inject some change into how my house looks for the markeitng material and photos w/ my new agent.

Back in March when I first put my house on the market my BF and I did an extensive spring cleaning. We did touch up paint, re-cauliking, etc. This time my BF was out of town, so it was all up to me.

Well, I decided to do more dramatic change and moved the furniture of my two spare bedrooms. I moved the guest room to the front, larger rooms and the office/ workout room to the smaller back room. So, i had to move a full size bed, book shelf, 6 foot table, lots of books, and a treadmill, etc all ON MY OWN!! This morning when I woke up, my muscles ached.

I''ve spent all day putting away holiday stuff, rearranging other furniture, doing laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc. I am still not done, but I am on the home stretch.

I really am thinking all my hard work will pay off, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to sell my house!!

WISH ME LUCK!!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I wish you luck.Take a nice warm bath and relax a bit.If that does not help you may need to take something for your pains...If you really want to sell your house fast ask your agent if price reduction would help? It may just do the trick,,Good luck ..

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 6:28:36 PM
Author:mintve
I have spent the weekend working on my house. Its been for sale since March. I am onto my 3rd real estate agent and decided to inject some change into how my house looks for the markeitng material and photos w/ my new agent.

Back in March when I first put my house on the market my BF and I did an extensive spring cleaning. We did touch up paint, re-cauliking, etc. This time my BF was out of town, so it was all up to me.

Well, I decided to do more dramatic change and moved the furniture of my two spare bedrooms. I moved the guest room to the front, larger rooms and the office/ workout room to the smaller back room. So, i had to move a full size bed, book shelf, 6 foot table, lots of books, and a treadmill, etc all ON MY OWN!! This morning when I woke up, my muscles ached.

I''ve spent all day putting away holiday stuff, rearranging other furniture, doing laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc. I am still not done, but I am on the home stretch.

I really am thinking all my hard work will pay off, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to sell my house!!

WISH ME LUCK!!

Do you ever watch any of those home selling shows on channels like HGTV? I always pick up lots of tips from them, even though I''m not planning on selling my place any time soon...

Good luck!!You''ve done a lot in a short amount of time, and I think a warm bath and some wine are in order!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck and like FrekeChild said, check out some home selling shows and web sites. They always have great advice.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Yep. I thought my hosue looked really nice before, but after being on the market for so long, I felt like it needed a change. I took some of the ideas I saw and incorporated them. I think it looks really good, I am so proud of all my work! I will get the pics soon, my agent is coming this week, Maybe I can post some to get your opinions. I did also lower my price. I was not in a huge hurry before, but now that my FF have been tlaking rings and marraige, I am very eager to sell!!!

oh, and I had some wine and a nice hot shower
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results