shape
carat
color
clarity

Ever wonder what the right size is for your hand?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
This should help. Ten looks about right...

sizeshrinkage.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my kinda girl! i agree. 10!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cr*p! I was thinking a dream size might be 2ct, and now looking at that pic I think 5 cts would be more suitable. I think I need an intervention.
32.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Cool pic!

10 is good but what size is the hand?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so my hands are longer and thinner, and I am a Radiant girl, so I am thinking 5ct, but trust me I wouldn''t give back a 10!
27.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies, I am sad to report that you could even go bigger...I have almost ten now in my center stone and I feel I could rock a larger stone, as long as the setting was right for it.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree DF! Many people don't believe this but shrinkage does set in at any size. [I swear that these stones shrink at night while we are sleeping!]

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*Ahem!!!* No DSS complaints from the Peanut Gallery of "5 Carat and Up" size stones!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Now, back to business... I'll take the 10 carat round, please. Sir.
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, I think a 5ct RB would be perfect on my hand (same finger size as the model), but I''ll take a 10ct for a pendant, LOL!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would never tell hubby my ring could even be bigger, but hey, I would take it! Though I adore my ring and it is really all I need in this lifetime or any other...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think i posted this before, but this is the 5c rock that WF just sold to a gal on here (name is eluding me)...on my greedy little hand.

it's funny because this 5c looks WAY bigger than the sample pic starset posted, it is on my ring finger not my middle though.

but STILL. i think i could totally rock this! SHAZAAM!

big honkin rock on marab.jpg

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Given the size of my fingers and the fact that I am clumsy, I''d settle for a "modest" 2 carat.
12.gif

But I wouldn''t mind wearing the 10, for maybe a day or two...
11.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Mara, that 5 carat is so blingtastic!!!
30.gif
I could totally carry off that beauty on my finger too!

I think I would be content with a 2.5 - 3 carat, but my 1.5 carat will have to suffice for now. I love my stone but wish it could grow just a wee bit! lol

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be modest here........and go with the 5cts!

Look at you greedies...going for the 10. tsk tsk.

31.gif
Hahhaha. I kid I kid.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Hm. That''s rather interesting. I tried on another PSer''s 2.5 ct round on the other day and it LOOKED on my hand like that diagram has a 5ct!! And I wear a 6.5. Weird.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
very cool diagram! But no 2 hands are the same, not even if everyone's finger was a 6.5 as demonstrated.
My finger is a 4 and my 3.67 resembles what a 7ct would've looked like on there to me.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
that quiz says I am a cushion - but I own a round! haha, very funny!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I'll take the 3 ct round as no one else has claimed it, so I won't have to share.

The quiz says I'm a round, and I own a round. Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results