shape
carat
color
clarity

Euro Setting for emerald cut diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrsgardener

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Anyone know infor about an euro setting/ square back in Platium? Are they comfortable etc?
I have had some interesting experiences in some more jewery stores lately. I visited one store during my hour lunch which is the wrong thing to do.They close daily before I get off from work. The saleman turn me over to the owner which was a ederly man.-- I stated to him what I was looking for---VS1 or VS2-- E--.70 emerald cut diamond.--( I never tell them what price I will pay because I don''t trust them.---I just see what they have to offer.)--- This owner called his diamond broker. The infor that he came back with was not want I had just requested--- VVS1-- D--.70--- He stated that he had wanted to get me a better diamond than what I had requested. At that time I wondered if he was buying it for me... LOL!-- As the clock ticked away.. I tried to leave three times, being very polite BUT
29.gif
--- the owner kept talking and trying to keep me there, talking business. I was pressured to make a returning appoint which I later cancelled due to having to work a longer shift.-- I finally stated -- that if you don''t let me leave-- I won''t have a job so to pay for this ring-- LOL!
35.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Hi MrsG,
my wedding set has euroshanks and they are very comfortable. If you search on "square shank" you''ll find a few threads that talk about this topic already.

Mrsgardener

Rough_Rock
Thanks Rita for your Response!!!!!
36.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
I have a 1.13c emerald cut diamond in a 14K white gold rounded bands setting with euro/square back. I had the bands bonded together, and I find the set very comfortable. They have never tried to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results