shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Ring (Emerald Gems)

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I asked this in the CG forum but no replies, so because I'm looking at antique/vintage, perhaps this is a better place for the following:

I've been looking at my stacking bands, and I think I'd like to add some color. I have an antique natural sapphire eternity band which I love. I'm thinking about an emerald eternity band but wonder if emerald is too soft? Perhaps I'd be better to look at ruby? This would be for occasional wear rather than a daily go-to band, and I tend to be very gentle/careful with my sparklie-babies. :D I would also like to find an antique or vintage band—maybe if the emeralds are already a bit abraded I wouldn't be so worried about wearing it?

I suppose another idea would be tsavorite or demantoid but I don't think I've ever seen an antique/vintage/estate eternity in either of these.

Thought I'd ask here before I get carried away when I'm meandering around Instagram, Etsy or even eBay, on a rare occasion.

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
I have an emerald eternity band and have had to replace one already (have only had the ring a couple of years). Admittedly, I wear it on my dominant hand and I'm pretty hard on my rings, so if you like emeralds best, go for it! They are my birthstone, but I also love the shot of green on my ring stack.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I have an emerald eternity band and have had to replace one already (have only had the ring a couple of years). Admittedly, I wear it on my dominant hand and I'm pretty hard on my rings, so if you like emeralds best, go for it! They are my birthstone, but I also love the shot of green on my ring stack.

Thanks for your comments, @lovetodream. The other thread has had a few replies but yours is first-hand for an emerald eternity. I have to think this over! I would wear it on my left (non-dominant) hand, and only sporadically. Like you, that bright splash of green is what got me to thinking about adding something to my LH stack.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results