shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Gemstone Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
Hi guys! D&T invited me over here when she saw a gemstone band I included in the "Show Me Your Bezels" post in SMTR. I come to drool in this forum every once in awhile, but I''m a novice, so I don''t often post. :)
I bought this ring on ebay for $44 from an estate sale. It''s sterling silver and includes peridot, garnet, and citrine stones. I think it''s really interesting because the areas between the stones are not perfectly equal, and it''s an odd combination of colors. I like to think it was a custom made family ring, but I have no idea. I periodically think about replacing the red stones with light pink stones, as that would be more "me", but I don''t know if that''s possible or practical. So, without further ado... more pictures!

gemstone band for pricescope 41.jpg

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
I really like that the citrine stones are kind of peachy. I haven''t taken it to a jeweler to verify that they''re real stones. I''m not sure it''s worth knowing. ;-)

IMG_3240 for pricescope.jpg

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
... and one last one... some "real life perspective". Ahh... chi lattes... ;-)

IMG_3258.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love the last picture...gemstones and starbucks my absolute favorite!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo...I actually like the unevenness of the between areas! Quite lovely!

PS: If you enjoy chai lattes, try one with soy milk instead...it tastes like fall in a cup!
9.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring-and a bargain to boot!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a really nice ring!

-A

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I adore that ring! It''s so cute and unique!
30.gif

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
Thanks, guys! I love this site. Everyone is always so overwhelmingly positive about shiny things. ;-)
vc10um: I''ll have to try the Chi Latte with Soy! "Fall in a Cup" sounds spectacular!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I admired that ring on SMTR too! I love it!!! Perfect everyday piece that goes with everything and a bargain to boot - love it.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Really interesting desing! Citrines might look pachy since they''re set in silver - if it were yellow gold they''d probably be more...goldenish yellow
9.gif

P. S. Nothing wrong with your idea (replacing red ones with pinks) as you''d get three colors of very similar tone, but I wonder if it''s worth it cause: a) spacings between stones aren''t equal so why should tones of colors be equal, and b) it might cost you more than the whole ring did.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely piece. Thanks for sharing and welcome to colored stones!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would leave it as is because it’s probably not worth the expense of trying to find matched stones of the same colour and size, plus the labor of removing and resetting the new stones. You got a good deal on the ring though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results