shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamonds

jrich

Shiny_Rock
Who has bought a diamond from Eternity Diamonds? They have one heck of a good selection and awesome prices. No actual photos though. Will they send pictures, idealscopes, etc? Inspect over the phone with you? I sent off some questions to them but haven't heard back yet. I know in general they seem to get a good review on PS, but I wasnt sure if that was just for settings or for diamonds as well.

On a side note for those who have seen work from both, anyone care to comment on the quality of work of James Allen versus Eternity?

Thanks!!
Jessica

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eternity lists virtual stones as far as I know, so I am not sure that they'd provide magnified images, idealscope images, etc. Off hand, I haven't seen many stones posted here from there. We've seen many, many more from James Allen and few problems with settings, if that is what you're asking.

(almost all of the vendors here can access the same stones they list, it is just that some vendors offer more services than others to prove the quality of the diamonds)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not purchased from either but I've had very detailed, helpful customer service chats about different project. I ultimately went with other PS vendors, but my impression of both were very positive.

Sorry can't give you more than that - others will definitely chime in soon! - but in terms of the customer service and response - A1!!! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've only purchased a setting from them, but it was very good quality. Prices are especially reasonable.

diamante-girl

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I bought my diamond half eternity band from Eternity and I love it! It's 14k WG. The diamonds are nice, bright and very sparkly, they are H-G, SI1. The quality is fantastic, heavy weight gold. Quality of the ring excellent. The price was fantastic, better than anything I could have gotten locally. I get many complements for it. I had a good experience dealing with them on the phone and via email.

About James Allen? We bought my ering and main diamond solitaire from them. Very, very happy with my purchase from them. Very nice customer service. Informative. The diamond I chose is fantastic!! It is a .62ct, AGS 000 ideal G, SI1, HCA 1.0. So sparkly and bright, often people think it is a bigger carat size. I can't say enough how much I love it. :love: The quality is superb. Before I found PS and this forum, I bought a 3/4ct locally from a chain jewelry store. I had it appraised and it had a fair to poor cut, even though it was pretty. I returned it and got the JA stone. Spent less and got so much more!

I had great experiences with both companies. Wouldn't hesitate buying from either one.

Screen shot 2011-12-16 at 6.23.47 PM.png

macycloudy

Rough_Rock
I have not purchased from either

Reptar

Rough_Rock
I would also like to hear more reviews on Eternity Diamonds. Pricescope's search always turns up a ton of results for Eternity. How can it be that more people on this forum have not purchased from them?

I'm currently looking for a diamond and while they do seem to have a lot of selection and reasonable prices, I might feel more comfortable buying from vendors with more reviews.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reptar|1332966980|3158458 said:
I would also like to hear more reviews on Eternity Diamonds. Pricescope's search always turns up a ton of results for Eternity. How can it be that more people on this forum have not purchased from them?

I'm currently looking for a diamond and while they do seem to have a lot of selection and reasonable prices, I might feel more comfortable buying from vendors with more reviews.

I think they are a relatively new vendor on PS.

AtomicLush

Rough_Rock
I think most people on PS prefer to buy from a vendor that stocks their own diamonds. Eternity is a real brick and mortor jeweler, but a virtual dealer for diamonds, which means they need to call it in to look at it. The process just takes a little longer. But they stand behind their products and Yoni is great to work with. They also have a 30-day return policy for jewelery (not sure if it applies to diamonds).

AussieAnnika

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone :wavey: I am from Australia and new to price scope however LOVE this website with all the great members and helpful advice. My partner & I have made a significant diamond and custom made setting purchase from eternity diamonds online and have found Yoni a pleasure to work with, their customer service is superb. We are still however waiting for the ring to arrive ( which due to the complexity of the design is taking weeks) so I will send a photo when it arrives and keep everyone posted of the outcome. Has anyone else in Australia had any experiences dealing with Eternity Diamonds NY online?

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
Aloha All!

Just wanted to throw my 2cents in :) I have purchased my wifes engagement ring from Eternity Diamond & cannot say enough how much I loved working with ED, I proudly let people know it was purchased from them! My wife constantly gets compliments on her engagement ring which she adores...not only was their prices excellent but their customer service was top-notch as well! Yoni was excellent to work with. Even though there was a 5-6hr time difference, he was always quick to answer any questions & never put the pressure on.

Originally my wife didnt want a wedding band since her ER is a split shank, but I'm getting her one for our 1yr Anniversary this August. I definitely put my order in with Yoni @ Eternity Diamond no hesitation when making that order!

Back when I got BOTH the diamond & setting from them, they weren't setup to send idealscope images & photos of the actual diamond...not sure if that changed though. Their 30day RETURN policy is what really put my mind at ease....they guarantee you or your loved one will love it 100% or you can return it! I'm pretty sure they won't happen tho! hahahaha...hope this helps! :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results