shape
carat
color
clarity

eternity Bands...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am trying to decide how big I want the stones in my eternity band.. I had originally thought 3 pointers in a 4 pronger, just like Mara's pretty much. But was also thinking I might like 4 or 5 pointers. Does anyone have a 4 or 5 pointer band I could see?

What are your thoughts?

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ame - I did a search looking for an answer to just this question so I''ll add my voice to this thread - does anyone have a full eternity band with 4, 5 or 6 pointer in it? Please post pics on the hand if possible. Thanks

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my 5 pointer ACAs... it''s a very nice "substantial" size. AND I can even see the little itsy-bitsy arrows (with my glasses on, of course!)
2.gif

(Ring size 4.75)

5pointerACAs.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh. This thread is almost a year old.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I know. I thought she was now looking for herself. Maybe I misunderstood. (I''ve been known to do that on a regular basis!!!)

2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How are you feeling ame, did you get to use the Ultrasonic yet??? OT I know, sorry.
31.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops, I didn't notice the age of the thread, but the question still stands guys, as I'm looking for one now.
21.gif

Thanks for showing me yours, Lynn. I have lots of questions.
9.gif

Do you wear this with other rings? wedding band, ering? I want one that will look right with an 84point solitaire (2.5mm band approx) How many diamonds are there in your ring? Did WF make it specially for you? Is it a shared prong? Do you have side pictures and close-ups?

Thanks, in advance.
35.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2005 7:07:38 PM
Author: Bagpuss
Thanks for showing me yours, Lynn. I have lots of questions.
9.gif

Do you wear this with other rings? wedding band, ering? I want one that will look right with an 84point solitaire (2.5mm band approx) How many diamonds are there in your ring? Did WF make it specially for you? Is it a shared prong? Do you have side pictures and close-ups?

Here's a link to "my story" with LOTS of photos and references to other threads with even MORE photos! There is NO shortage of photos of my rings around here, that's for sure!

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/steam-room/ta-da-t31435.html

Yes, I wear this as my w-ring. It is a semi-eternity style (I'm only going to be with him for HALF of FOREVER!
2.gif
) There are nine ACA 5 pointers. The e-ring has 3 pointers. (I wanted THIN bands, but a little more bling in the w-ring for wearing alone at times when it is impractical to wear the e-ring, like at the gym.) Yes, both rings were custom jobs by WF. Both rings are shared prong. They sparkle like crazy and they are gorgeous.
30.gif
No regrets!

Let me know if you need/want more pictures!

Lynn

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Well, this might be a bit redundant since Lynn and I have almost identical rings. But here is my wedding band. I believe the stones are closer to 4 pointers. Again, shared prong setting, about 2.3 mm wide.

backinsp0001_4_2.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hey Dem!
I try to never miss any opportunity to get our "twins" together!
2.gif

pairofrings1a.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still like crap but I did use the cleaner. *zzzzzzzap!*

I wear my now half-eternity band stacked in between my ering and a plain band.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM , the twins!!

Bagpuss, if you can find the picture I posted of my jeweler''s wife''s e-ring...I posted it in a few threads previously but don''t know if I have it on this system...it''s like my set but in YG...I think she has 4 or 5 pointers in her ring. For me they were definitely bigger than my 3 pointers.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2005 8:22:02 PM
Author: Lynn B
Hey Dem!

I try to never miss any opportunity to get our ''twins'' together!
2.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone, (Lyn especially and thanks for the link) your help is much appreciated.

I''ve decided that I definitely want 5 pointers, shared prong and in yellow gold. I''ll keep you all informed when I sort it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results