shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity bands.....comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am considering getting a prong set eternity band of .15 each (16 in total). Has anyone had any problems with eternity bands rubbing up against their fingers?

TIA

momothree

Shiny_Rock
I have a shared prong eternity band just slightly larger than yours on my size 5-7/8 finger. It''s perfectly comfortable; I can easily forget that I''m even wearing it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my shared prong eternity band. It''s very comfortable.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have shared prong eternity bands, and I love ''em. I am used to a wide band, my original e-ring was a very wide band and I wore 2 bands on each side of that.

Mine are perfectly comfortable and I do forget they are there. ( I have 2 Signed Pieces .97ct bands)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
they are very comfortable
31.gif

Here''s one from WF (YellowFan''s)
it has .15 ct stones

lorieternity.jpg

loriringcollage.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I find mine are comfortable but I have really small stones in my rings. I could see larger stones bothering me as they rub between the fingers. I''d go into a store like Joe E and try on some and wear them for a few minutes to see what you think before comitting. My 10 stone isn''t as comfortable because the diamonds hit my other fingers and it irritates me sometimes.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s another one in a size 2 1/2
with .10ct stones

(oh Yeah and a 3 ct whopper!!) it''s PreCiouSJeWeL920

ET1.JPG

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! That ring is HUGE!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
And size 2.5 too....I''m 2.25 so that would pretty much look the same on me...if only I could get a 3 ct like her!

Back to the eternity band...I am probably going to wear the eternity band by itself on my ring finger on days when I want to be more casual.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I wear a prong set eternity band with .03 diamonds most of the way round. It''s very comfortable. However, I have to say when I first tried it on, I wondered if I could get used to it as it does feel differently to a plain band. I forgot about it very quickly, it''s fine. No problems at all.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
The stones in my eternity band are about 4 points each and I find it more comfortable when I wear it by itself then when I wear it with my solitaire. I think the extra ring pushes it further down my finger and causes it to rub against the other fingers. Then again, I find everything uncomfortable.
2.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I have a shared prong eternity ring with stones that are .28 each. I have been wearing it nearly every day for about 7 years and have never had a problem. In fact, I sometimes fall asleep with it because i forget that I am wearing it.
I''ve never had a loose stone or any other problem.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I have 2 eternity bands and both of them are very comfortable. One is a fat one with graduated marquise and round brilliants (total weight about 12 carats) and the other one is a shared prong with round brilliants (each stone is about 16 points - total weight is a bit over 3 carats).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results