shape
carat
color
clarity

estatic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esperanza

Rough_Rock
I am still floating!!! He asked last night after dinner.
9.gif
We were going to dinner to celebrate Valentines day early and then we were going to go to a play. Well the big faker
5.gif
told me the night before that the ring was on it''s way...sort of. That he was paying for it in installments becuase he is a grad student. Well that made since so I happily moved on to other subjects. Well we were talking about the wedding yesterday and we went dress shopping so we have an idea of what we want. And then we went to dinner. It was a fantastic dinner, and we took 2 and a half hours eating and drinking and talking. It was great!! I was happy to have that, no ring neccessary. Well we got done eating and we went to his car...and I noticed that it was FULL of flowers.
33.gif
I was SOOOO confused that I wasn''t paying any attention to the fact that he was behind me. And I looked back to gauge hios reaction to his car and he was moving to get on one knee.
9.gif
I started crying, and said YES! (of course) but I called him a horrible man for making me believe that it was still so far away.
2.gif
He knew I was kidding.

The ring is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love it, and he did a spectacular job picking it and suprising me with his proposal.
30.gif

Two of his grad school friends put a 5 gallon bucket worth of flowers in his car while we were at dinner. I am still amazed, and he did ALL of this without me knowing.
21.gif
And he is soo cute about it....he has had it all week and he has been showing it off to everyone in the lab. I am hoping to post a pic of the ring soon.

Thanks so much to all of you that have responded to my posts about freaking out, and for answering my questions. This a GREAT sight.
36.gif
Esperanza

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif

Your FI is so sweet!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oh!! Congratulations! What a fun way to celebrate your Vday weekend. He sure did a good job tricking you! I love when its unexpected! That''s sweet with the entire car full of flowers
9.gif
Can''t wait to see some pictures of your ring!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
Post pics as soon as possible
31.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful proposal! congrats on your engagement. Pictures of the ring are mandatory!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how wonderful!!! Congratulations Esperanza!!! How sneaky of him to have thrown you off like that!! Yes, please post pics when you can!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I can''t wait to see your ring. I love how he surprised you and had his friends involved!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yay esperanza! What a sweet proposal. I love suprises like that! CAN''T WAIT TO SEE THE RING!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Isnt that the sweetest thing! So many flowers! How on earth did you 2 fit in the car? Congradulations. Pls post pics soon!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is just adorable!!! I love it when the girl is surprised by it coming sooner than expected rather than later!!! Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
double post ... oops!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Esperanza: Congratulations to you and your new FI. What a sweet way to propose! Please share your ring with us!
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a sweet and surprising proposal! I''ll add my call for pictures to everyone elses''!!!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awwwww, i just love that proposal! especially since i am a flower lover, the more the better! hehe.. i''m glad you were so surprised too- i love it! congrats and best wishes (and can''t wait to see those pics
2.gif
)

Nihiladrem

Rough_Rock
We are working on pics, but for now here is the stock photo of the rings style from Boones rings site. The picture doesn''t do it justice(way more shiny than that), but it''ll give you an idea of what I got her.

helixxlite.jpg

On another note working with Boone was wonderful. He got the diamond from me on monday and mailed the ring to me on Tues. While talking with him on the phone or over e_mail he was always curtious and helpful. I would highly recomend him to anyone considering Ti wedding bands or a Ti tension ring.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
How sweet! Congratulations. Can''t wait to see hand pics.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful proposal!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That ring is so cool and unique... cant wait to see pics of your actual ring!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Congratultions Esparanza!
36.gif

My b/f and I have been talking about getting engaged for about a year, and we have done the ring research and my finger has been sized. He has been hinting for a while that it could be coming soon. But then we talk about it and it sounds soooo far away.

.....not too far away after all
30.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! That made me tear up a little... how sweet, I just *LOVE* when it gets sprung on you before you expect it!! Way to go, Nihiladrem!!
9.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Some people wait a lifetime for that kind of suprise and it never comes, so consider yourself lucky and worth every minute it took him to plan it!!!!

Can''t wait to see the pics!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Oh, esperanze - congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That ring is lovely, I was looking at one JUST like it, very VERY unique. I can''t wait to see pics on your hand.

Congratulations again. :)

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Love seeing tension settings!

Congrats, and please post hand shots
1.gif

Croí

Shiny_Rock
Esperanza - first, congrats on SUCH a great surprised proposal (kudos to your FI for his planning!) and second, I really, really love your name !

send us ring pics whenever you can !!

CONGRATS AGAIN !! It''s the most amazing feeling, isn''t it ?
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Awww!! How wonderful that he got to surprise you!! Congratulations esperanza!! I can''t wait for pictures!!!

I saw a ring like yours on a waitress a couple of weeks ago. She had a teensy-tiny stone in it (probably .2ct) but it was still very elegant and beautiful.
1.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Esperanza & Nihiladrem! Sounds like it was indeed a night to remember! Nihiladrem...kudos for pulling the wool over on her! hehe. I love the tension setting as well! You will have to post pics of your ring. :) Congrats again!

Nihiladrem

Rough_Rock
pics now posted in show me the ring forum

pictures of the flowers elegantly displayed in an ace hardware bucket to come soon.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Esperanza and Nihiladrem- Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! The surprise proposal sounds like it was well planned. I am so happy for you.

I am going to head right over to the other post to see the pics!

Nihiladrem

Rough_Rock
Here are some pics of the pictures that my friends did such a wonderful job of spreading all over the inside and outside of the car. A couple of hours in a cold Iowa night has not helped them but they are doing alright.

Nihiladrem

Rough_Rock
here you can see a separate dozen roses to the left side of the pic that were kept together as a bouqet

flowerwrose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results