shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD + Maytal Hannah = My new set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooo Sooooo pretty!! I love the pave and the split prong, that is my secret true love for a setting!

DD

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous with a capital GEE! I love it!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set of rings!!! I love how your doggie wanted to be in all the pictures, too cute! Congrats on your upgrade!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats; it is perfection!!!!
9.gif
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning set Addlepated
30.gif
30.gif

I love the design of the e-ring, and the rings look Gorgeous together! Congrats on your 10 yr anniversary
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love the pics that MrsS took of the Daniel K... how great that Maytal executed the tweaks you wanted- it turned out perfectly. You''re right about working with her- it couldn''t be any easier.

What is the width on the w-band??? It looks so dainty and sparkly... love it! In several months I will have her do a band for me (I''m hoping to meet up with her this weekend to give her my diamond and deposit... YAY... *can hardly contain myself* ...yay for another Maytal design on PS- I love seeing them!)

Her work is amazing... she did such a beautiful job on your set. Congrats on your gorgeous, new bling!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That''s the nicest Daniel K type setting I''ve seen. I like it even better than Leon''s version. It''s just amazing!

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments! I''m really happy with it and it came out just like I imagined. I like how it''s not totally matchy matchy - the diamond sizes in the wedding band and in the e-ring are a little different, so they have a nice contrast.

Sera, the w-band is about 2.2 mm. Keep in mind that I have big ol'' meathooks (9.25) so it looks a little daintier than it would on someone with a size 5 ring.

I was really nervous when I read the thread about how stressful and awful custom design could be, but honestly Maytal made it like falling off a log... easy as pie.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love the prongs
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am in LOVE with your new rings, Addle!!! They're perfectly perfect!!!!
2.gif

Enjoy your new w-set, and congrats on 10 yrs of marriage!!!
36.gif
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow your rings are stunning. Boy Maytal does stunning work. One day i hope to have her do something for me
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is *truly* amazing!
30.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2008 8:14:29 PM
Author: Addlepated
(snip)

Sera, the w-band is about 2.2 mm. Keep in mind that I have big ol'' meathooks (9.25) so it looks a little daintier than it would on someone with a size 5 ring.

I was really nervous when I read the thread about how stressful and awful custom design could be, but honestly Maytal made it like falling off a log... easy as pie.
My size is a 7 but since I''ll do full eternity I may go up a quarter size. I think it looks really nice on you, and IMHO 2.2 is dainty.

I was nervous about custom as well... worried I would go forward with a design and then in the middle of the process want to change it or that it would be completely off from what I wanted. I don''t have that worry after meeting Maytal... she totally got what I was saying regarding what I did want and what I didn''t want.

Isn''t her work unbelievable that it can be THAT perfect when she does it all by hand?! I''ve seen it in person and still can''t believe it LOL

Yay for you and your rings!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous stone and set! Love it! Congrats!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
30.gif
I LOVE the split shank and the claws are amazing!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh man!!! I just L
30.gif
O
30.gif
O
30.gif
O
30.gif
O
30.gif
VE them together!!

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!!

Thanks for including the timeline. I am waiting for a ring now and it is driving me nuts. Your timeline really helps me to understand that sometimes, it takes a little while.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Word that set is beautiful. Have a wonderful time with those beauties!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set
30.gif
36.gif
! Congratulations on your tenth anniversary!
Your pooch is cute
35.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
addlepated - so gorgeous! perfect on every way. I loooove the split shank and am jealous that you got the matching band! Beautiful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every aspect of your new set is GORGEOUS! and I like the canine too!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, is that beautiful! The split shank is just gorgeous. Love it!!!

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I keep glancing at it out of the corner of my eye... we went to a lot of big box stores yesterday and the lighting in them is just perfect for sparkles.
31.gif

The center stone seems really big to me, so shrinkage has definitely NOT set it and I don''t think it''s going to be a problem at all!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
I really like the extra details- the side view is stunning (as is the whole set)!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous rings! They''re soooooo beautiful!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
oh my goodness! it''s stunning! i love the detail you added, you must be thrilled! enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results