shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD Chunky cushion or GOG AVC - help to decide

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2010 6:44:31 PM
Author: CushionNovice
Looks like I have started a healthy debate over these cushions! thanks everyone for your help in getting me more information on this diamond. I will be sure to keep you posted on how i go. For someone like me who is so far away (Australia), it's too hard to purchase something that i will look at EVERYDAY FOREVER without having a great deal of information provided to me.

On that note, I have read here about so many great experiences with ERD, however I have to admit that I was left feeling not good at all about my dealings. I don't think it's right to post too much about my unhappiness, perhaps it is because I'm new to this game, however all I got was a photo and 2 lines of info (carat size, color & clarity), then I had to keep asking and asking questions.

The responses only ever covered off the company credentials, and not actually answering my q's about the stone. The experience actually left me feeling like a naughty child for asking (One email actually contained the response -'this is not a competition' when I asked about the ASET. I was completely upfront that I was considering between two stones - perhaps this was wrong? ). To their credit I had to tell them about how the responses were making me feel and then I got a more detailed response (and the ASET!)... But it was all too late for me, particularly when I felt I was given so much information and assistance from GOG.

Anyway - thanks again to everyone, I am enjoying the learning experience and getting excited about making the right choice.
36.gif
Who were you corresponding with at ERD? Was it Dan or Mark who wrote the competition comment?
I must say bad images or not its not a bad stone, its not an AVC but If I had to guess from poor images it is one of the better 8 main cushions on the market today.

I'd like to see what you did end up choosing.

CCL

Lola0918

Rough_Rock
Hey Dan! Nice to see you on here and I have to say that the ASET images you adjusted are proof of your dedication to your trade! I''m really looking forward to what you and Steve are going to come up with!! :)
Dina

CushionNovice

Shiny_Rock
Hi CCL,
I was dealing with Mark. I don''t want to ''bad mouth'' them on a public forum, perhaps they were very busy when ''answering'' to my query. It was a shame though, I had been really enjoying my experience until I contacted them. Perhaps another time it will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results