shape
carat
color
clarity

ER convert to Right Hand Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patsy

Rough_Rock
I have a 2.5 ct RB, E, AGS0, that I would like to convert into a RHR. Do you guys have any ideas (pictures would be great!) of what to do with the RB so it doesn''t like anything like an engagement ring? TIA

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to get this... one day... and even though it is sold as an e-ring... I LOVE this ring, and will get it to wear on my right hand!

tiffanyschlumberger.JPG

Patsy

Rough_Rock
Wow, that''s beautiful. Who is it by? Does it look too engagementish?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a Tiffany ring.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This is my e-ring, but I think with your size stone -- this could definitely double for a RHR.

It looks great on the middle finger of my right hand. Or a squared off halo would be great, too!

setties355.jpg

Patsy

Rough_Rock
Bliss your ring is beautiful. Thanks for the link to the Tiffany Schlumberger solitaire. With all the shots you can see how detailed it is. It''s gorgeous. Shame I can''t just buy the setting.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 4:16:04 PM
Author: Patsy
Bliss your ring is beautiful. Thanks for the link to the Tiffany Schlumberger solitaire. With all the shots you can see how detailed it is. It''s gorgeous. Shame I can''t just buy the setting.
I''d go custom... lots of people have Tiffany inspired replicas made... I''m not even sure that ring would fit a stone as big as yours... it sure would be awesome to see it!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about a three stone ring with a beautiful colored gemstone (maybe your birthstone?) on the sides?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results