shape
carat
color
clarity

Eq''s proposal post coming soon to an LIW forum near you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 11:25:39 AM
Author: equestrienne
I packed this gourmet picnic dinner with wine and all kinds of yummy finger foods. He took one look at the spread and said, ''Wow, now I know why I am getting you an engagement ring!''
2.gif
LOL

Love this! He''s a keeper!
*******MAJOR DUST********

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Photo was taken at an outdoor symphony concert last Friday. I packed this gourmet picnic dinner with wine and all kinds of yummy finger foods. He took one look at the spread and said, ''Wow, now I know why I am getting you an engagement ring!''
2.gif
LOL

That is adorable!!

Lots of DUST coming your way!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 11:31:09 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Cute pic, EQ!

We didn't end up making it to the concert. We really wanted to go, but we were exhausted!

On a weird side note, I'm also going camping at the end of July, and I also have 2 family reunions this month.

Glad your LIW reign is almost coming to an end!!!
36.gif

I was wondering if you went, elle. The concert was fairly short and the announcer was kind of goofy, but it was a beautiful evening for a picnic and some symphonic marches.

Where are you guys going to camp at this month? We have a trip planned in August with his family, too. One reunion is with my family and we are doing a CSI theme. We're going to do some forensics with the kiddos, hehe. The other reunion is with his family and I have to cook Lebanese meat pies. That will be a culinary adventure, I've never tried making them before.
2.gif

Almost over to BWW with you! WOOOOOOOO!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 12:30:17 PM
Author: CurlySue
Photo was taken at an outdoor symphony concert last Friday. I packed this gourmet picnic dinner with wine and all kinds of yummy finger foods. He took one look at the spread and said, ''Wow, now I know why I am getting you an engagement ring!''
2.gif
LOL

That is adorable!!

Lots of DUST coming your way!!!

Thanks for the sweet comments and the dust, ms.halo and Curlysue!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, *dust!!!* Hope you have a good time with the reunions, and that the camping trip goes *very, very* well!!

Love the idea of a themed family reunion- especially a CSI themed one! Too funny!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 1:57:47 PM
Author: lilmissrugger
Oooh, *dust!!!* Hope you have a good time with the reunions, and that the camping trip goes *very, very* well!!

Love the idea of a themed family reunion- especially a CSI themed one! Too funny!

Thanks for the dust. My family hosts a reunion every July for Mom''s side and I''ve helped with themes and games since I can remember. It goes with the age of the kids involved. We''ve done everything from American Idol to luau to medieval times to the Olympics.

The year we did Mission:Impossible, all invites were mailed out on cassette tapes and addressed in cut-out letters. I fingerprinted every kid who came and issued them each a pair of dark sunglasses, a code name, and a water pistol.
3.gif

We did a Fear Factor theme one year when the show was really popular.
2.gif
I sent out the invitations and my little cousins were sooo freaked, they called me.

Them: "We got our invite - Fear Factor?!?!? We know that show, it''s SICK! Are we gonna have to EAT stuff?!?!"

Me: "Hmmmm... maybe. See you in July." *CLICK*

27.gif
27.gif
27.gif

The grand finale of that party was worm pies. We arranged gummy worms in the bottom of pie plates filled with whipped cream and told the kids to get the worms out without using their hands. Heh. EVERYONE ended up in a huge whipped cream pie fight!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Such an adorable picture!

(And an adorable couple too!)

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2009 11:11:43 PM
UPDATE

My sweetie has reserved a beautiful lakeside campsite for the two of us during our two year anniversary weekend! We''re going to the Rifle River area here in Michigan. I am 99% sure he will propose on this trip at the end of July!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
This trip is just over a month away!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The dust is working, keep it coming!
2.gif

yay! and more and more dust to you! we just might end up engagement twins!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
EQ! We''re going to the Rifle River, also!

I''m totally stalking your campsite so I can catch the proposal!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, szh and Squirrly! Squirrly, I hope you and I can be twins!
9.gif

Elle - The proposal is SO happening that weekend. You could be the first PSer/friend to see my new bling in person in you are up there too, hahaha!
21.gif
I''d be scared if you were stalking my campsite or following my canoe, I''ve seen Deliverance, you know...
27.gif

(PS - Saw your dress fitting pics. Hubba hubba! What a gorgeous choice!)

So tonight we were talking and he told me I am getting jewelry for an anniversary present, but he didn''t ask me to pick out anything like he usually does when he wants to buy jewelry and he got all giggly about it. LOL

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that is so AWESOME! My younger sister and I were just reading about the family reunions, and those are SO amazing! We decided that we''d have to do something along those lines- it just sounds so fun
1.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 1:41:28 AM
Thanks, szh and Squirrly! Squirrly, I hope you and I can be twins!
9.gif

Elle - The proposal is SO happening that weekend. You could be the first PSer/friend to see my new bling in person in you are up there too, hahaha!
21.gif
I''d be scared if you were stalking my campsite or following my canoe, I''ve seen Deliverance, you know...
27.gif

(PS - Saw your dress fitting pics. Hubba hubba! What a gorgeous choice!)

So tonight we were talking and he told me I am getting jewelry for an anniversary present, but he didn''t ask me to pick out anything like he usually does when he wants to buy jewelry and he got all giggly about it. LOL
LOL. I''m totally bringing my banjo! I will rock the deliverance tune for sho!

After it happens, just scream out "ELLEDIZZY" really loud, and I''ll find my way over there!
9.gif

Better yet, buy an airhorn.
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results