shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraving wedding bands...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chrisk327

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
we''re finnallly getting our wedding bands. She is getting a custom made Pave ring. 2mm in thickness, Pave half way around milgrain edge.

I am getting a Tiffany lucida wedding band 6mm

we want to have them engraved with:
Christopher & Stephanie 7-4-2005

is that going to be possible? or is it too long?

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
I'd like to know this too. I was considering doing the same thing on mine. Well, except mine would say something else.
28.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Using machine engraving perhaps they can make those letters invisibly small... I have seen offers to engrave up to 100 characters on multiple rows (wider bands).

A limit of 35 charaters is usually cited... Your inscription takes up 32 so it should work.

For hand engraving I've been given a limit of 20 charaters, spaces included on a size 3 ring.

Hope this helps
1.gif

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
You know this brings up an interesting topic - I just got my gals wedding band (from WF of course), but I did look around. I was thinking about having something engraved on the inside - but decided against it.

However - I stumbled across this web site listing of what some people had put inside their rings - Some Pretty Funny Stuff Listed Here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results