shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraving on the inside of a ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Do you have anything engraved on the inside of your wedding rings? Did the jeweler do it or did you have to go someplace special for that? How expensive is it? Did it turn out well and do you have any tips for having this done? And finally, what did you have inscribed? I''m thinking of putting our names and our wedding date, but I don''t even know where to begin with this. They are not brand new rings, but I think I''ve finally decided to keep my diamond mounted where it is and have two very delicate diamond stack rings soldered on either side of it, and it''s perfect for engraving. Plus, I think it will ice the cake, so to speak.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My rings are not engraved. My DH's ring is engraved and I had it done by the people I bought it from, and it was free! It said something like, "DH, I love you forever, Firegoddess. " And our wedding date. And I used our real names.
2.gif

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
mine are not, due to their awkward shaping and holes from bead-setting and a sizing spring and etc.

however, my fiance''s is (just had it done last week! he has no clue) and it says Antigua May 22nd, 2006
I probably should''ve put our names but I wasn''t sure it would fit and the girl at the engraving shop was not so helpful or patient.

I took the rings to a local shop that basically just does engraving/sizing of rings, minor jewerly repair, and makes trophies and plaques (I guess the equipment for engraving trophies overlaps some with ring engraving equipment? No idea.)

The cost of the engraving above was $17, pretty reasonable I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results