shape
carat
color
clarity

Enganged to be Mrs V...the Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic proposal, Mat. How sweet. The ring is beautiful, and I''m so glad you have it before Christmas. He could have made you wait it out, and that would have been torture!!!!!!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh Mat.. I love the scrabble proposal! very sweet and creative. and your ring turned out absolutely perfectly... YUMMY!! congrats
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh matatora, I''ve been away for a couple days and I''m so happy to come back to your good news. Congratulations!!!! The ring is absolutely perfect. I''m so happy for you! And what an adorable proposal. Enjoy!!!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I only just now saw this thread....have been BURIED all weekend in decorating/entertaining, but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and how beeeeeeeeeeeeeee-YOOOOOOOO-ti-ful the ring turned out! LOVE it!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, matatora, your ring is amazing!
30.gif
And what a sweet proposal. I''ll have to take up Scrabble now that I know that such an amazing prize comes in the bag!!!
3.gif
(hey, I can dream, can''t I?
20.gif
)

Congrats on your engagement & enjoy sharing the news w/ your friends & family over the holidays!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow is that beautiful! Congrats!!!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING! Just beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

What a wonderful proposal too!

more pics, more pics!!!!!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! It''s even more beautiful than I thought it would be! I''m so excited for you!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
WOWSA!!! That is absolutely stunning! And I absolutely ADORED the scrabble proposal...too cute for words! I love it! Congrats on becoming Mrs. V-to-be!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I am super busy just now trying to help out with the baking for all 17 teadchers christmas gifts. I promise I will check in soon and write proper replys and post any more picture requests. I am sooo excited I am going to marry my best friend!
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

.... I didn''t count how many times I opened this thread.. and didn''t post !!!
23.gif
All the end of year frantics must be getting to me after all.

Mata, I am so happy for you. What you write leaves so much joy go through - I can only hope these days have been at least as fabulous for you as it shows through the computer screen.

Congratulations, by all means.
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Matatora!! I love your ring! It looks gorgeous!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A few more close ups...

color sparkles in december 1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

color sparkles in december 2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

color sparkles in december 3.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sorry the ring is a bit dirty I dont want to take it off...and my mother has broken her 3rd US cleaner...
38.gif

color sparkles in december 4.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

color sparkles in december 5.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
And because I saved the best for last here is the man I am going to marry playing with Ava!
30.gif

JEV with Ava 12 18 05.JPG

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! What a fun proposal and beautiful ring!!!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring looks fantastic! I totally understand the baking marathon... i just finished mine last night!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Miss Matatora-

Although I have already cried into your cell phone upon hearing the very happy news, let me say that is one very beautiful ring for one very beautiful & special lady!

The proposal gave me goosebumps, it is so close to what you said your perfect proposal would be!!!! How wonderful is that!

AND THAT RING!!!! You must let V know how amazing we all think it is and that he did such a great job in making your dreams come true! I love the prongs, so elegant and classic and different at the same time. The 1/2 eternity looks fabulous on and I bet it''s soooooo comfortable. How are you "coping"
3.gif
with that huge rock? The whole thing is just perfection and is now my favorite e-ring of all time!!! Truly fit for a modern princess who will one day be my therapist!

And the two of you have such wonderful times ahead, I''m getting all misty-eyed just thinking about it!!!!

Love & kisses & big hugs to you both!!!! (You and V, silly- not you & the ring)
Here''s to lots of wedding band shopping soon!

Jenn

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Matatora on your engagement! It''s been great fun following your thread. It''s nice it came a little before Christmas so you can share your engagement with your friends and family during the holiday season.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What a nice whopper of a stone and it looks so fabulous on that diamond studded band. Divine!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH MAT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS RING! I LOVE it! What an awesome stone! WF did a GREAT job! Congratulations!

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
PS Questions! What size is the ring? And will your w-ring be able to sit flush? (And if these questions were answered elsewhere, please forgive!)
1.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is so beautiful!
30.gif
Congratulations, Matatora! What a great and sweet proposal too, exactly what you wanted. Best wishes to you and your fiance!

Do you happen to have any closer pictures of the prong tips? I *love* the tiny size of your prong tips and want mine just like them!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow!!! i''ve been super duper busy moving to a new house and preparing for my trip to australia tomorrow, but had to come in to just say how spectacular ur ring is...and did i read the GIA report correctly ...??? thats an I?????? WOWOWOWOWOW!!! that is one *AMAZING* ring..

now c''mon! we''ve seen ur man and we''ve seen ur ava..now how about a pic of u and ur man?? ;))

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my my.... your ring is so... so...
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
YUMMY!!!!

Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Matatora! Your ring is beautiful.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 4:59:36 PM
Author: Lynn B
PS Questions! What size is the ring? And will your w-ring be able to sit flush? (And if these questions were answered elsewhere, please forgive!)
1.gif
It is a size six, and I am going to need sizing balls/cushions becuase I am a 5.75 in the winter. And yes the wedding band will be able to sit flush. Lesley was super thoughtful and even sent a picture of a similiar wedding band and my e-ring sitting flush...so I know it will be PERFECT when the time comes.
I cannot say enough good things about my ring...it is just so darn sparkly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results