shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement tattoos or wedding bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
i''m sure you could get different answers from everyone who has a lip tattoo. you brought up the horse thing, so i''ll entertain that comment and say it is because i am a centaur. haha.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 4:42:28 PM
Author: tenfour
i''m sure you could get different answers from everyone who has a lip tattoo. you brought up the horse thing, so i''ll entertain that comment and say it is because i am a centaur. haha.
Sweet! Do you know Harry Potter?
2.gif

I would never get a ring tattoo, but I always thought a little heart on the palm side of my ring finger would be super cute. Easily hidden, but meaningful.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 10:23:20 PM
Author: vslover
Date: 8/19/2008 9:35:45 PM

Author: Tuckins1

I would never get a tattoo of my hubby''s name, or as a symbol of our marriage... I think it is bad luck. I love him truly, but I think it would curse me and something horrible would happen and I would have to live with that tattoo on me forever. Only names that go on me would be my children.

I''ll never get a tattoo but I''m not superstitious about my marriage...I know it''ll last because of love and working at it, and bad luck won''t wreck it. If I was going to get a tattoo, though, it''d be my son''s name.

I actually didn''t mean that i''m "afraid"... We have the best relationship i''ve ever seen- It''s just that everyone I have ever known who did that ends up broken up or having some sort of drama and I just have been put off by the whole idea. We also have a lot of love between us.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 8:15:17 PM
Date: 8/19/2008 10:23:20 PM

Author: vslover

Date: 8/19/2008 9:35:45 PM

I would never get a tattoo of my hubby''s name, or as a symbol of our marriage... I think it is bad luck. I love him truly, but I think it would curse me and something horrible would happen and I would have to live with that tattoo on me forever. Only names that go on me would be my children.

I''ll never get a tattoo but I''m not superstitious about my marriage...I know it''ll last because of love and working at it, and bad luck won''t wreck it. If I was going to get a tattoo, though, it''d be my son''s name.

I actually didn''t mean that i''m ''afraid''... We have the best relationship i''ve ever seen- It''s just that everyone I have ever known who did that ends up broken up or having some sort of drama and I just have been put off by the whole idea. We also have a lot of love between us.

I''m sure you do!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have two tattoos on my right foot and they do fade faster than tattoos in other areas of the body. My guess is that the hands would have the same issue. (I love mine anyway, but it would bother me if they were faded on my hand.)

I don''t like those ring tattoos, but to each his own.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 11:31:20 AM
Author:vslover
band style tattoos done around their wedding ring finger instead of traditional metal bands.
Not my style... at all!
14.gif

hmm, prefer your man''s tatt as an idea, really.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results