shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I am officially engaged as of Friday night! I have been waiting all weekend for the sun to come out to take pictures, but it never did! So these pictures are not in the best light. Also this is the first time I will post any pictures so please bare with me.

Proposal:
So Fiance asks me if I want to grab a bite out to eat and I agreed and didn''t think much about it. After our DD went to sleep I got dressed and ready to go. (My dad who is retired lives with us, so he watches her while we are out.) When I finished getting ready I went out to the living room and when Fiance came out I walked to the back door to go to our garage and he said lets go out this way. I was a little confused as to why we would go out the front door but I said umm okay. When I opend the front door I saw a stretch limo! I knew then that this was the night and I was sooo happy! When we got in the car he popped in my favorite cd (john mayer) and opened a bottle of champage for us to sip on while we were on our way to a secret destination! We held hands and just talked and I couldn''t stop grinning. We arrived at the hotel where on the 27th floor they have a lounge- this is where we had our first dance...so it was perfect. On the same floor there is a 5 star restaurant. So we had a yummy dinner there, floor to celing view of the Dallas skyline. It was so hard to have normal conversation at dinner but we did. After we ate he asked for my hand. He told me how he had never been happier- with me, with our daughter and how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I was crying at this point it was so touching. (there was more, but thats for us) Then he pulled out this perfect blue box, opened it, and got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him. I said yes, yes, yesss! He took out the ring and I swear it took my breath away. It still does, I can''t stop staring at it!! It is the most perfect ring for me I could ever imagine.

Ring:
Tacori 2620 with pave
Asscher
H
VS2
Ex Polish, Ex Symmetry, Flour- none

Thanks for reading ladies...and please take me off the list!!!!

Ok I am going to give the picture thing a shot...I will try to update with better pics when the sun comes out here!

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
First one

PS ring hand shot.JPG

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Second

PS ring hand shot 2.JPG

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Third

PS ring hand shot 3.JPG

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Last for now...

PS ring gallery.JPG

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Forgot ring size...5

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement. Your ring is stunning.

RoxEHeart

Rough_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring is stunning!!

Did you eat dinner at that Wolfgang Puck restaurant? That''s the place I secretly wish my BF would pop the question!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

congratulations! you have such a beautiful shiny way to remember that sweet proposal
5.gif

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Holy cow! What a beautiful proposal and a beautiful ring to go with it. Congratulations to you and your family!!!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Its GORGEOUS!

I got tears in my eyes when I read your story!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Droooooolllll. Yummy ring girly, congrats on your engagement!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That''s a beautiful ring!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
girlygirl, I''m SO HAPPY for you!!! Congratulations!!! Your FI did a wonderful job on the proposal and the ring!!! It''s certainly a stunner!!! I can''t wait to see that puppy in sunny pictures!!! (You KNOW you''ll have to post them!!! We''re greedy here!
31.gif
)

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Holy mutha that''s a stunner! Gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
wow!

great proposal and ring you must be soooo happy!!

30.gif

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Were you at Reunion Tower? Regardless, I bet it was spectacular!

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Thanks to you all for your kind words!!

To those who know Dallas we were at the Hilton Anatole, 27th floor Nana restaurant.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful detail on the ring. Congrats.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your ring is TDF!!!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful, and your FI sounds like a total sweetie!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Congratulations!

Amazing proposal, stunning ring!

You must be over the moon!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting!!!! What a beautiful asscher. Congrats!

purplenails

Rough_Rock
OMG....that ring is so beautiful..wonderful proposal..i wish my prince will come soon.:D

----------------------
engagement rings | rings

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! That''s a beautiful asscher and I love that setting. Thanks for sharing your proposal with us!

epicure

Rough_Rock
Beautiful proposal and a beautiful ring. Congratulations!!!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Many congrats!

susied

Rough_Rock
Wow, your ring is incredible. Awesome.
Congrats on the engagement!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That''s a stunning ring, and an even better proposal! Did he pick the ring out himself??? Did you hint at all?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results