shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED! With pics of Brian Gavin/GOG AVC ;)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS, Erin!!!! Congratulations on your engagement, you and your FI make a lovely couple!!!! :appl: :appl:

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: Loving your ring!!

And I love that last shot of you two! It's such an amazing feeling :bigsmile: Congratulations and wear it in good health!!! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
ErinnM34|1296663338|2840654 said:
luv2sparkle- while i didn't get to work with them myself, fiance couldn't be more please with Brian & Lesley, and also Jamie, who he communicated with very frequently. we will be going to them for our wedding bands as well, so I look forward to being a bigger part of the process :appl:

bebe-love it! we have texas in common ;-)
They truly are amazing folks to work with! Your ring is gorgeous!! Wear it in good health and enjoy!!

greenmoose

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. I'm curious, as you seem to have done a fairly significant amount of work towards this, do you notice any color with the I?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
its really beautiful, congrats Erinn :appl: :love:

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
Thanks, all! It's been a couple months & I STILL do not take my eyes off it, and the compliments haven't slowed down. Greenmoose, I cannot see warmth in it at all. Everyone remarks how bright & white it is. The flor in it probably helps with this a bit, but I suspect the biggest contributor the this is the AMAZING cut.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guys are adorable! The ring is just perfect!! That stone is gorgeous and the setting is just wonderful!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Sorry I didn't congratulate you sooner! :oops:

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!!!! It's so beautiful that it makes ME nervous seeing those pics of it being held over open water, even though I'm sure you had an iron grip on it!

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful! :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful! congratulations!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results