shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged with 1.88 OEC from GOG

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, love the new photos. The profile is TDF!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I love that photo next to that chocolate covered strawberry, and the pink reflection photo!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Have you been playing with the color reflections?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!!!! Looove oecs. Congratulations!!! Your doggie is so sweet. :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a beautiful ring! I love the round centers with delicate pave shanks! Now, what for the wedding band? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your ring and your creative photography skills. The fire shot is amazing. The ring's profile is gorgeous and your dog looks soooo fascinated by the whole thing, heh heh!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That setting is simply beautiful! I love the profile.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love it! THe fire picture is amazing. What a beautiful diamond! (And the dog is adorable too!)

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone!

no Madelise, I have not been playing with the colors - because my phone is pink so I think the reflections will always be pink? Plus I dont wear pretty colors on the weekends (mostly black :wacko: ) so ...yea, maybe later!!! I know, Im such a bad PS'er!

Freke- I havent totally figured that out yet - I ordered a couple cheapy thin rings off etsy - the beaded one and the twist ring that I believe Forte has (but the sterling version) to see if I like either of those styles, plus to have something to wear when I put my ering on my Tiffany charm enhancer necklace when I work out, etc :bigsmile: I am pretty sure that I will want a similarly-thin eternity band... I know Beverly K makes the band that matches this, but then I think oh maybe a 5 stone AVR band with small warm stones... or maybe a little bezel band....!!! I am going to become one of those crazy stacker people. The ring is just so thin that I feel like my finger can take a few more bands without looking busy.

Thank goodness I have such a long time to figure out what I want! ...and to make money so that I dont have to choose...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! What a gorgeous diamond and setting! Wear it in good health!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone!

Congrats

audball

Ideal_Rock
More pics! More pics! More pics!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
nevvvvahhh! Im sure I will take more at some point (or find my camera cord?) but Im just a lazy person now. SO and I have been so busy in the last 10 days that we are both just zonked. We spend all of our free time laying on the couch with pillows and blankets. I look at PS (and now Pinterest and other wedding related things) and he plays the new Assassins Creed.

I will find time to be a good PSer later this week and figure out some sort of artsy crap to take pics with. aka Im gonna roll into a bakery and get tasty things and put my ring on it :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
LJL|1352742327|3304259 said:
nevvvvahhh! Im sure I will take more at some point (or find my camera cord?) but Im just a lazy person now. SO and I have been so busy in the last 10 days that we are both just zonked. We spend all of our free time laying on the couch with pillows and blankets. I look at PS (and now Pinterest and other wedding related things) and he plays the new Assassins Creed.

I will find time to be a good PSer later this week and figure out some sort of artsy crap to take pics with. aka Im gonna roll into a bakery and get tasty things and put my ring on it :naughty:
Nom.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love the profile of your ring!

Didine

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, your ring is gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I just needed to say that I saw this baby IRL today and man is she sparkly and that band!!! So tiny and dainty! But totally perfect for the hubba hubba OEC. :cheeky:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! Beverly K designs are superb and that stone is just gorgeous! LOL @ the edible arrangement being the international sign of engagement. Funny! :lol: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations LJL, your ring is gorgeous! I love the profile and the height of it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results