shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!! Tiffany Soleste Diamond Ring

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
pregcurious|1325772391|3095630 said:
Congratulations! Your fiance did a really good job and you made it easy for him. Is that a Judith Lieber?
Yes it is haha; it's a pastel cat.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
:love: It's so beautiful, and sparkly! I know your ecstatic with both the ring and the engagement!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brilliant story and a big thumbs up to your fiance! Jewellery is all aabout making your heart and head sing and it sounds like this is exactly what your rings does for you! I'm sure it'll be treasured. Congratulations on your engagement.

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
I am obsessed with taking pictures of my ring, is this normal haha

photo 1-1.JPG

photo 2-1.JPG

photo 3-1.JPG

photo 4-1.JPG

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring! Congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!! It looks perfect on your hand! And what a sweet proposal! Many congrats!!!!! :appl:

Did you give the stats and I missed it? Would love to know more about this beauty :)

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Awww...what a sweet story. I too am amazed that everyone involved was able to keep it a secret. It's a stunning ring and it looks just beautiful on you. :appl:

Sweettarts

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement. =)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I love it. What a great surprise from your FI too!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and a great surprise!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and so sparkly!!! Congrats!!!! - your nails also looks beautiful :)

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stunning! Congratulations on your engagement!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it is very normal for PriceScope!!! :bigsmile:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the icy F color! Please feel free to post more pictures! You've got a captive audience!

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
mom2boys|1326171298|3099139 said:
I love the icy F color! Please feel free to post more pictures! You've got a captive audience!

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
oh boy last one :roll:

day1.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your Soleste is beautiful and looks lovely on your hand.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. :love: :love: :love:

It is one of my favourite rings! Congratulations. Wear her in great health and happiness. :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love looking at your ring! :love: It is amazing! lots of bling and finger coverage - goes well with the pink PJ's too! :lol:

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. Your photos really show of the bling. What a great surprise too. Congrats on your engagement. :appl:
What size is the center stone?

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning ring! I fell in love with the Soleste last spring and can't stop thinking about it. I have been driving myself crazy trying to decide between the Soleste and HW's Micropave. I thought I had made up my mind on the HW and was firm on that decision but remembering how the Soleste looked on my hand and now seeing your amazing pics.... :confused: Ugh.

Massive congratulations on such a beautiful ring and your engagement! Are you putting a band of any kind with it? It is perfection on its own but a really delicate diamond band would look incredible with it as well. That's another decision I'm struggling with at the moment! :cheeky:

Wear your precious in good health! (and feel free to continue posting pics should you feel the need! ;)) )

--Cheers

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
What a story, and what a ring!! :love: :love: :love: :love: You have a very good fiancé! Congrats on your engagement.

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
DearBuddha|1336136057|3187341 said:
What a story, and what a ring!! :love: :love: :love: :love: You have a very good fiancé! Congrats on your engagement.

Thank you so much, yes I adore him!

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
amillionstars|1336104847|3187182 said:
Absolutely stunning ring! I fell in love with the Soleste last spring and can't stop thinking about it. I have been driving myself crazy trying to decide between the Soleste and HW's Micropave. I thought I had made up my mind on the HW and was firm on that decision but remembering how the Soleste looked on my hand and now seeing your amazing pics.... :confused: Ugh.

Massive congratulations on such a beautiful ring and your engagement! Are you putting a band of any kind with it? It is perfection on its own but a really delicate diamond band would look incredible with it as well. That's another decision I'm struggling with at the moment! :cheeky:

Wear your precious in good health! (and feel free to continue posting pics should you feel the need! ;)) )

--Cheers

Thank you so much!!
When I tried the Soleste on, my mind was made up. I did go to a jeweler to look at a larger stone with a single halo, but I never got the excitement as I did with the Soleste and nothing else even peaked my interest. I could not be happier.
I have 2 bands in mind, one is a Tiffany band and the other is from the Roberto Coin Cento collection.
Have you made any decisions?

bagOtrix

Rough_Rock
amillionstars|1336104847|3187182 said:

--Cheers

New Pic- (embarrassed, no mani in this pic).
Tiffany%20Soleste.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooool! I puffy heart your ring. :love: Great pics!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, such a cute story! And lovely ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results