shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged :) Pics & Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, thank you all SO much! We spent all day yesterday making the rounds to tell people, and I was just exhausted. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments, I really appreciate it!

I am in love with the ring. It''s more perfect than I could have hoped. For weeks leading up to this, I had been having multiple dreams that the ring turned out totally wrong! But luckily everything went well :) I just wish I could have more time to plan and do the fun engagement things, but right now we''re finishing up the school semester so I still have tests, papers and presentations galore to work on, plus work, plus trying to get into grad school. It''s gonna be a busy summer!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations!! I also commented in your SMTR thread, but i''ll say it again. Love it!
30.gif

A

Anonymous

Congratulations! I *LOVE* your ring! It''s very beautiful..elegant, clean (I dislike "cluttered" looking rings), and very sparkly!
36.gif

Ashley21

Rough_Rock
congratulations! I LOOOOOVVE that setting! and it totally looks bigger than .61k

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 3:17:33 PM
Author: Ashley21
congratulations! I LOOOOOVVE that setting! and it totally looks bigger than .61k

ditto - I guess I missed the number in your initial post - I would NEVER have guessed it was .61

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just fantastic! Congrats!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Great story and stunning diamond and setting.

Congratulations to you both!

Treefrog

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LadyJane83

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the uique setting, and the stone is gorgeous. Congratulations Sapphire!!!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement sapphirepulse! You painted the picture so well, that I got this real feeling of serenity reading about the proposal. Sounds wonderful.

The ring is GORGEOUS. It sits so beautifully on your hand and as others have pointed out, looks bigger. I guess you must have small fingers. The setting is beautiful, and so well put together, and the stone stunning. Do you mind me asking what colour it is? I also got a .62ct ACA which is just lush. Funnily enough, it is set in a similar style ring, which I have still to post piccies of.

All the best to you both,

dinamit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results