shape
carat
color
clarity

engaged! my royal asscher & ritani e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so pretty! I would love to see more pictures of it. What wedding band will you be putting with it?

Your hand and that ring look gorgeous...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It''s absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love your setting. It looks huge on you too. Congratulations on your engagement!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s beautiful!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

did i mention that is STUNNING?!? enjoy, and congratulations on your engagement!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Incredible and gorgeous ring! Love the stone and the setting!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Mayflower25

Rough_Rock
THAT RING IS ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT!! Congratulations! The stone and band are beaming with light!

On another note, I haven''t yet seen that Ritani setting, but it looks very similar to a Mark Patterson''s micropave settings. You have me second guessing my decision!
41.gif

msbean

Rough_Rock
ok FINALLY! i can respond! for some reason i get a ''file not found'' error when trying to access the forums here from home. it works when i''m at work though. strange.

so for those who asked, i''m pretty sure it''s a ritani since it has those little diamonds around the head - i''m attaching a picture of the profile sorry it''s kinda blurry! but yes, i haven''t seen this ANYWHERE - the other ritani micropaves all seem more channel-y with metal on the sides and mine has absolutely none. just beadset. and it''s not a full eternity either. but it has the same head as the other ritani band?

THANK you for all your responses, i totally love the ring and i''ll try to post up more poorly taken hand shots and the poor closeups we took when the stone was unset. hold on...

royal_asscher7_rc.jpeg

msbean

Rough_Rock
ok, here is another side shot again sorry about the blurriness
7.gif

oh, and my ring also has what looks like fishtail/v-set from the side? do the regular ritani endless love rings have that? maybe this isn''t a ritani? but it was sitting in the ritani display at long''s?

royal_asscher8_rc.jpeg

msbean

Rough_Rock
ok, one more. i may try to take some better closeups eventually but this is the best i could do for now :)

this one is of the stone unset, you can sorta see the RA pattern here, but still you can''t see the sparkles and bursts of color!

royal_asscher9_rc.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely lovely stone. Your pictures look pretty good. But photos usually don''t show the diamond as well as seeing it in person. Your stone really does look very attractive.

Happy Engagement!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone - and I adore the setting!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful, the pics of the side of the ring are really nice. It looks like it will allow a wedding band to sit flush!

msbean

Rough_Rock

thanks everybody! :)

yes, the stone is definitely more attractive in person. especially when i''m walking under trees and the sunlight is kinda patchy, it scintillates like nothing else! i still find myself staring at it when i think (or hope) nobody is looking!

i totally agree with previous posts here about keeping asschers clean - i can definitely always see when there are fingerprints or ANY type of specks, since asschers are so crystal clear! i haven''t gotten one of those ultrasonic cleaners yet but for the time being i put it in a little jar of jewelry cleaner every morning!

and yes, the setting does allow a band to sit flush :D

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Msbean!

If you''re looking for a great jewelry cleaner, I love the Jewel Jet steam cleaner - for my asscher, I think it does a better job than an ultrasonic.

And may I just say again that I LOVE YOUR RING!!!

msbean

Rough_Rock
thanks vespergirl!!! i will definitely check out the jeweljet - there''s nothing QUITE like a perfectly clean, clear Asscher, is there? :D

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!!!!!!!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
It is so adorable... love it.. congratulations on your engagement..more pics please!!
35.gif

nycgal

Rough_Rock
very beautiful ring! i love the pattern

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed a RA thread!! The ring is just GORGEOUS! ... I am of course biased toward RAs
31.gif
, but yours is certainly B.E.A.-yootiful!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
*gulp*

Stunningly beautiful...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2007 2:40:47 PM
Author: mara54
It is so adorable...
Adorable???? More like a-MAZING! haha
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowwe, that royal asscher looks huge; gorgeous and congrats!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
SCRUMPDILLYITIOUS. Holy balls does it EVER looks huge on your hand too! Now I wonder if Fanboy''s halo will be TOO big
23.gif

CONGRATS!!!!

lizardofaz

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! I LOVE it! Wear it in health and happiness!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
LOOOOOVE that asscher!!! Congrats!
36.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a beautiful combination!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m most fond of rounds, but wow, you are changing my tune! :) That is a gorgeous ring and it looks so beautiful on your hand!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You must have size 3 fingers or something, because that diamond looks enormous on you! (I want your gorgeous, poreless, veinless hands!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results