shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!! My Ritani Bella Vita!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What an absolutely beautiful design! It''s stunning!

headcat

Rough_Rock
I love your ring! In fact, my fiance and I picked it out warlier this week! The ladies at the jewelry store said that our .72 k diamond was too small to fit well without gaping so the jeweler might have to fill it in with something to make it fit (I''m not sure how or what they were talking about. ). You said your diamond was .7 k. The jeweler hasn''t seen our diamond or the ring yet so this may not be the case. Did you have any problem with your diamond fitting in the setting?

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo pretty! It is so sparkly!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
yay!!!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 4:52:29 PM
Author: headcat
I love your ring! In fact, my fiance and I picked it out warlier this week! The ladies at the jewelry store said that our .72 k diamond was too small to fit well without gaping so the jeweler might have to fill it in with something to make it fit (I''m not sure how or what they were talking about. ). You said your diamond was .7 k. The jeweler hasn''t seen our diamond or the ring yet so this may not be the case. Did you have any problem with your diamond fitting in the setting?

Thanks! :) The diamond was actually pre-set by Ritani in the one my fiance bought so we didn''t get to pick one out (he bought it before I found this website, go figure, but the diamond is still very nice and sparkly!) They also might be able to contact Ritani and have a setting made to fit your stone, would they be willing to do that? That would probably be the best way to avoid any gaps. Of course the cynical/skeptical side of me would be thinking "yeah you''re just telling me it''s too small so I''ll buy one of your bigger diamonds and spend more!" I would also check with Pearlman''s. I found their website after we bought mine and they carry the same setting and the description says it''s available in different sizes. Hope this helps! Good luck with everything!
9.gif

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!!!

What size is your finger? The stone looks much bigger than .7!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 2:06:34 PM
Author: weallshineon
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!!!

What size is your finger? The stone looks much bigger than .7!
Thank you! The ring is a size 6, I think the halo definitely helps it look bigger! :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, so beautiful!!! MANY CONGRATS!!!

VRB1

Rough_Rock
Wow I love your RING the side stones are great looking very fluid design !!! congrats!!!

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
One more question... the two side stones, what are their sizes? I looked up the ring and it stated that there were .13 carats of side stones, but with the two bigger ones flanking the center stone, it seems to look to me more than .13 total.

Again, congratulations you lucky girl!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring and what a cute proposal story.

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
p.s. I realize you said it had .43 total sidestones but was wondering if you knew the size of the actual 2 flanking the center stone?Thanks in advance.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow, BEAUTIFUL ring!!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 5:44:39 PM
Author: weallshineon
p.s. I realize you said it had .43 total sidestones but was wondering if you knew the size of the actual 2 flanking the center stone?Thanks in advance.

I am not sure of the carat weight of the two bigger sidestones, but I did get out my ruler and measure them, and I''d say they are just over 3mm each, the band is about 1.5 mm. I don''t have calipers to measure exactly. This is probably a horrible guess, but my guess is about .15 each? Hope that helps! :)

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
actually I think that is a great guess, I was thinking .1-.15 each. My husband was going to possibly buy me an upgrade in diamond but I think financially it is unrealistic at this point so considering a nice setting and this is just what we were looking for so that is the reason for all the questions! My ring size and diamond are about the same as yours too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results