shape
carat
color
clarity

Enfamil Lipil users: thoughts on premium vs. Lipil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
My LO has been on Lipil forumula since 3 mo''s but when I recently went to BRU, I noticed they now have a Premium version. I called Enfamil and the advise it''s the same with "prebiotics" to assist with digestion, similar to breast milk fed babies. It''s so confusing, what do other Enfamil FF mom''s think?

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Janine - my son is on Enfamil A.R. but was on the regular Lipil before we moved onto this. I thought it was fine for him, but he had a problem with spitting up all the time which is why we switched. We''re weaning him from formula right now, with our pedi''s blessing (he''s 10 months).

How old is your daughter and have you started solids yet? If you''ve started solids you can ask your pedi about giving her some plain yogurt, which has the same effect on the digestive tract. I mix it with a jar of fruit (2nd foods) and my son loves it.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hi diva,
she''s 7 months and has started solids, but mostly just cereal. Thanks for the tip on yoghurt!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We used Lipil (the yellow can) after she reached a healthy weight (used high cal before that).

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hi tacori--that''s the can we use (yellow one). Now there are 2 yellow ones: Enfamil Lipil and Enfamil Premium. I might just stick with Lipil, but wasn''t sure about this so called new additive that assists w/digestion (in Premium version).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results