shape
carat
color
clarity

Encouraging news about insurance coverage......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I am happy to admit that I have been mistaken about my insurance coverage (I thought it didn''t cover damage/breakage).....I took in some appraisal paperwork for a small OEC and another small diamond ring the other day.......I asked about my coverage, as I have done before...This time I could see that the girl didn''t really know for sure..She was researching it on the computer....then she ASKED soemone, and he said if the manager wrote the policy (and he did), that it must be an all risk policy (that would cover breakage/damage as well as loss...)....Then I asked about how the ring would be replaced if lost...the guy looked at the appraised amount and said that they could go up to that figure to replace the stone....They told me my pics. would help to insure that I would get a quality stone......that made me feel a whole lot better!!!!

They both told me how beautiful the ring is.......so that helps....I think they "get it!"

I then mentioned what happened to Laney''s ring, and he looked at me like I was crazy - like that could never happen!!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
lol! That''s what I thought too. Glad to hear that your insurance company is up to speed on how they process your claim. The people in the general office weren''t familiar with the process and passed me to the adjuster specifically for jewelery..

Good luck and enjoy your rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results