shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Eternity Band by Steven Kirsch

diamond5678

Rough_Rock
any chance you could post a photo of how it looks with all of your fingers laying flat closed together next to eachother, as opposed to space between them? I am very curious about how a large carat weight band feels next to the pinky and middle fingers. thanks!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you know what, I don't think it looks to bad with your other rings? The first photo of them together I thought no, no way. But the more I've looked at the pictures the more I quite like it! It looks quirky & individual & blingy!

You should wear them however pleases you! Options are great & it's definitely a showstopper band!

P

Petalouda

Aw, thank you! I don't think so either! I'm gonna add a couple of photos of the emerald cut band with just the engagement ring. I think it's more fluid without the wedding band added in the mix.

Sorry for the poor photos. I need to dust off my DSLR.

img_12587.jpg

img_12588.jpg

img_12589.jpg

img_12590.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What an exquisite band! Just beautiful! Enjoy! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your rings are beautiful! But if you want an honest answer, I would not wear the wedding set with the new eternity. The eternity really is a statement piece and stand-alone ring. The height of it is much taller than your other rings and it is larger scale overall. I just wouldn't wear them together, personally, but you certainly can if you wish!

P

Petalouda

I totally hear what you are saying! Thank you for your honesty!

I think I will mainly wear it alone, but if I want a different ring on my right hand, I may just wear the band and e-ring on the left. I'll experiment and see how I feel after a couple months.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just came back to oogle that stunning ring. I was just saying yesterday that I did not want to wear stones on my right hand. If I had that, I would wear that as a RHR every day. Even my e-ring would be in jeopardy of losing it's position. ;-) Congratulations!! It looks absolutely fabulous on you.

P

Petalouda

Thank you! I'm enjoying the ring. I think I may need to size it up a little more. It's a little snug on my right hand. :loopy:

P

Petalouda

diamond5678|1472151269|4070016 said:
any chance you could post a photo of how it looks with all of your fingers laying flat closed together next to eachother, as opposed to space between them? I am very curious about how a large carat weight band feels next to the pinky and middle fingers. thanks!!

I'm sorry this is late but hope this helps!

It's a low setting and very comfortable.

_5497.jpeg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Steven has done it again. :clap: Your husband choose a lovely design for you, I hope you love wearing it everyday it is fabulous.

diamond5678

Rough_Rock
Petalouda|1472401473|4070895 said:
diamond5678|1472151269|4070016 said:

I'm sorry this is late but hope this helps!

It's a low setting and very comfortable.

thank you!! that is very helpful!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the E-ring, W-band and EC eternity stack! :love: :love: :love:

I hope you don't mind my asking, but how different were the SK and IDJ pricing? Is the SK band cad/cast or handforged? I'd like to get a 7-stone/half eternity 40 pointer in the near future, and hadn't considered SK until seeing your stunning band!

P

Petalouda

PintoBean|1472484195|4071160 said:
I LOVE the E-ring, W-band and EC eternity stack! :love: :love: :love:

I hope you don't mind my asking, but how different were the SK and IDJ pricing? Is the SK band cad/cast or handforged? I'd like to get a 7-stone/half eternity 40 pointer in the near future, and hadn't considered SK until seeing your stunning band!

My understanding is that Steven hand-makes all his stuff. I'll have my husband double-check and let you know if he used a CAD. I never got a quote from IDJ because I liked Steven's quote. I know many people on here are very happy with IDJ. I just didn't know how their settings were and how customizable they were (though I'm sure their settings are great!). I'm not sure if it's against rules to talk about price on forum but I can send you a private message.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, we don't have private messaging functionality on PS. I was hoping that if you had gotten both quotes, I could just find out the percent difference between the two, so that you wouldn't have to list a price. :) Thank you, Petalouda!

P

Petalouda

PintoBean|1472495228|4071214 said:
Unfortunately, we don't have private messaging functionality on PS. I was hoping that if you had gotten both quotes, I could just find out the percent difference between the two, so that you wouldn't have to list a price. :) Thank you, Petalouda!

Ah, still learning the forums! I wish you the best of luck!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Wow! Wow! What a fantastic ring!!! :love: :love: :love:
So classic.. so classy. :appl:
Congrats.. it's a beauty!!!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Your eternity is stunning in the sun!!! :appl:

love pink floyd tank too

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back for more of this ring. I've always wanted a big emerald cut eternity. You're inspiring me . . . :naughty:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Petalouda, your emerald cut eternity really is exceptionally executed!

P

Petalouda

Re: Emerald Eternity Band by Steven Kirsch - *Update*

Hi Pricescopers. My ring is still beautiful but I want to express my disappointment with Steven Kirsch. It has been 3 months since we've received the ring and despite multiple phone calls and emails to his office (we are out of state), we still have not received the necessary appraisal paperwork to get the ring insured. We keep hearing promises and excuses but nothing has been delivered yet. I'm disappointed and despite a beautiful product, I don't think we will work with him again. We are terrified of something happening to my ring so we are going to pay a professional appraiser here and just go ahead and get it insured. I don't understand the runaround and I'm paranoid the appraiser will discover that my diamonds are not the quality (F - color, VS1) that Kirsch said they were.

P

Petalouda

Well, maybe Kirsch or one of his staff lurks in here because my Husband finally received the document today. Whatever works I guess!

Charlize

Rough_Rock
I am a huge fan of eternity rings and this is spectacular! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations Petalouda!

Charlize

Rough_Rock
Re: Emerald Eternity Band by Steven Kirsch - *Update*

Glad your appraisal turned out well! :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Set nice and low too...so sparkly and pretty!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!:love:

I couldn't agree with you more SK is great to work with, and the man has the patience of a saint. He was great and answered all of my questions. I am certain that I drove him crazy - heck I was driving myself crazy, but he was able to weed through all of my emails and make an amazing ring for me.

Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results