shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Studs - NEW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya, thought I''d share my new birthday pressie..........

They are 0.50ctw - 0.25 each emerald cut, F, VS1 and I love them.

I''m no David Bailey so excuse the bad pics.

po
x

PO.EC.Stud1.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
don''t know if this is the same pic or not - doh!

PO.EC.Stud2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I just love love love your earrings. I have always loved emerald cuts. Where did ever find those earrings? I think your the first PS''er to have EC earring? Anyhow, have a wonderful B/D!
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So cool! I''ve never seen "real-life" shots of this cut as earrings-they''re beautiful.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
No! am I really the first on PS with EC studs? Surely not?
36.gif

I searched high and low for them and found them in a wee jewellers in Edinburgh. I had searched online and found that the majority of studs were either RBs or Princess cut, neither my preferance and ECs were rare but more expensive.

I''m very happy with them and they are bigger than I had anticipated 4.36 x 3.51 x 2.43mm, which is always a bonus and being an EC girl I know that ECs aren''t always as big as the other cuts.

thanks for the compliments.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
They are lovely!!! Great job! Happy birthday!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
These are lovely - mind telling me which jeweller?
I live near Edinburgh and I would love a pair like that! I used to window shop in the Argyll arcade a lot, and when I couldn''t afford them, EC studs were in one or two of the stores. Now? I never see them and I would love a pair.

They look perfect on you - congrats!

Jen

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mrs Mitchell.

I will ask hubbie as he did the actual purchase however I gave the instructions (of course). I''m not sure how much they were but he assures me that the ''wee shop in Edinburgh'' was very reasonable. As you can see I''m taking his word for it. I''ll let you know as soon as I have all the juicy details.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i really like those!!! what beauties!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! He did well. Very well.

A reasonable shop in Embra? That''ll be a first! LOL.
9.gif
I am going to suggest casually to DH that we take a trip over that way next weekend...

I love these - happy birthday and wear them in good health.

Jen

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new studs and happy birthday!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!! They are lovely and look great on your ears.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What exquisite earrings!!! They are different than the typical studs and yet still elegant and timeless!

richipat

Rough_Rock
Love love love these.
Very classic.
I am a big enerald cut fan.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool-you are the EC queen! Congratulations on your beautiful new studs! And happy birthday!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh, so elegant and classic!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen EC studs before IRL. You need to post more than one picture though! It surely is not enough.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I love them! Very sweet earrings.

Enjoy them!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They''re beautes! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really pretty...congrats and a happy birthday to you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely earrings! Happy Birthday to you as well!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! You''re gonna have to work to keep those clean so they stay sparkly! Rounds are much more forgiving in the dirt department!! That may be why there aren''t a lot of EC earrings.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Shameless bump! I too live near Edinburgh and am always on the lookout for a reasonable jewelry shop! I agree that ECs aren''t too common here......went to George St before I ordered my ring through Whiteflash.....virtually no ECs to be had! Your studs are gorgeous!

Mrs Mitchell: love Argyll Arcade! DH bought his watch from Laings there......lots of pretty things allllll in one place
30.gif
27.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
hiya. husband is refusing to tell me where he bought my EC studs, he''s still insisting he bought them from a jewellers in Edinburgh. I have a feeling he arranged the purchase thro my cousin who lives in Philadelphia. I''m not complaining but I''ll get to the bottom of this.

Weegem, did you save buying from Whiteflash? Oh, and can you show us some pics of your e-ring please?

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lol! Well please let us know when/if your hubbie spills all!

Yes, I''ve saved quite a bit by going with Whiteflash......maybe as much as 1/3 to 1/2? I''d gone to Hamilton & Inches and Lime Blue to see how far my money would go here (not that far I found lol!) and to try on rings with different carat sizes. As an aside, the girl who helped me at H&I was SO helpful and accommodating, showed me lots of different rings and even wedding bands too.....I know they would have been able to create a beautiful ring for me. In contrast, the girl (supposedly the manager) at Lime Blue practically sneered at me, she was so snobby and generally rude.....blah. So for future purchases (when I can afford it), it''s H&I for me!!

I don''t have my ring from Whiteflash yet; flying over to pick it up in about 2 1/2 weeks....can''t wait!! I''ll post pics and the specs when I do though.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those, they loook beautiful on your ears.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results