shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut reset Arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It looks so much better now (the gap)!!!! I guess the jewelers pictures just didn''t do you ring any justice. The pics you have posted look fab!!! Congrats!!

oneswede

Rough_Rock
chicagogirl- here you go. Hope this helps. FYI - my sisters ring sits flush against my band. The head on her EC starts higher. (it starts off a bottom band of metal) So her ring sits flush against my band.

skt500957.jpg

oneswede

Rough_Rock
another

skt6623123.jpg

oneswede

Rough_Rock
another

sst55342.jpg

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful ! I love love love emerald cut !

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful! I love how the baguettes are raised on an angle like that to meet the center stone at the sides. It really makes the ring look more fluid. I may just have to take that picture to the jeweler :)

I wonder how difficult it would be to raise the baguettes like that.....hmmmmm. But it is good to know that it is not that difficult to switch up the head on the ring; I was considering it (not loving the bulkiness of my prongs) and was wondering how big of a "task" it would be to make a new head fit in between the baguettes.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and enjoy the lovely new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results